Chapter 18

The two months of Summer did well for Evelyn. Her naturally tan skin was now golden, she was taller, the baby fat was gone, her hair was tamer, and she matured in certain areas. Nicole grew as well and enjoyed having her hair purple on most occasions if it wasn't purple it was turquoise. They were leaving today, and after teary good-byes, the family was on a flight back to England.

!

After being home a day Nicole started to tease Evelyn about a certain redhead, and it couldn't have embarrassed her more. " OK! We need you looking good for Fabian." Nicole said with an authoritative voice.

Evelyn blushed and scowled at her friend. " Shut up," she grumbled. Nicole smirked. " Oh you're going to be walking up to the platform all snazzy," she said with a thoughtful look.

Evelyn tried to frown but a smile tugged at her lips. " Ah ha! Well, we're going back in five days so we got plenty of time." Nicole had a mischievous grin on her face.

!

" Come on James!'" Sirius yelled. James and Sirius were trying to find Remus and Peter. September first, the day Sirius looked forward to but also dreaded.

The boys were had grown into handsome young men, no one could deny that. It seemed every year they just got better looking.

They found the compartment where Peter and Remus were. " But have you seen her?" Peter asked.

Remus nodded " I have and she is pretty." he said with a smile.

Peter's eyes grew wide with disbelief. " She was pretty before but now she looks like a totally different person!" he squeaked. " If it wasn't for Blanton I wouldn't have known it was her!"

Remus shook his head and looked at the boys who entered.

" Who are you lot talking about?" Sirius asked as him and James stepped in.

" You haven't seen her?" Remus asked, with an eyebrow raised.

" WHO ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!" James yelled exasperated.

" Evelyn Truelove!" Peter replied.

Sirius's eyes widened. " Truelove?" he asked. Peter and Remus nodded. " I'm surprised you haven't seen her," Remus said taking out a book. James looked- well he seemed to be in thought about this new information. Sirius just wanted to see it for himself.

!

" Nic-Nicole! This is so-so..."

" Sexy." Nicole finished for her with jazz hands.

Evelyn was wearing a 60's blue jean mini-skirt with a 'modern' white shoulder top. Evelyn made a face. " I was going to say revealing." she huffed.

Lindsey rolled her eyes. " Oh hush up, you look pretty- work them legs while you have em," she said. They pulled up to the station, and they continued bantering as they walked up to the platform.

" Oh get over it, Ev!" Nicole said when Evelyn attempted to pull her skirt down. Evelyn was receiving looks; they made her uncomfortable. " Fine let's just hurry up," she said.

!

Fabian and Gideon were talking to their friend, Lukas. Fabian was looking around when he had to do a double take. It was Truelove.

" Hey Gid, I'll see you in a second." Gideon nodded and kept talking to Lukas.

Fabian maneuvered himself through the crowd. " Oi Truelove!" he shouted.