Chapter 51

January 2, 1979

Nicole wanted to throw herself out of the bloody window, what the hell did Black eat to make him last that fucking long? It had been two bloody hours and Evelyn had forgotten to put up a silencing charm, and unfortunately, Nicole had to be in the room to be able to cast one herself.

Her green eyes moved to the boxes on the floor. Marlene had made the same complaint to her about Lily and James, but she couldn't get too angry, she and Marlene had done the same thing to both Lily and Evelyn.

She was exhausted and just wanted to sleep, sadly Evelyn and Sirius didn't share the same sentiment.

Suddenly a loud moan evaded her ears that made her stomach lurch, followed by Sirius encouraging Evelyn to finish, " I'm going to fucking kill myself," Nicole said to herself.

That was it, Evelyn was like her sister and even imagining her in that situation, Jesus fucking Christ, Nicole balled her fist up and began banging on the wall, " IF YOU DON'T BLOODY STOP I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!" she hollered into the wall.

" Oh hello, Blanton!" came the muffled voice of Sirius.

" GET OFF OF EV YOU HORNY MUTT!" she yelled back, before flopping back down, scowling at Sirius's uncontrollable laughter.

-

" Marley I can't go on, I'm this bloody close to killing them both,"

Marlene chuckled and stirred her coffee, " Lily has been so busy planning she hasn't packed that much, so I don't know what to tell you,"

Nicole smiled slightly, " Maybe we can help her out, " she hummed, standing up and pressing a kiss to Marlene's lips, " Because I can't stand being away from you,"

The blonde smirked and shot her girlfriend a knowing look, " Oh please, you're just as horny as the rest of them,"

Nicole broke into a fit of laughter, " True, but I do miss you, love," she said wrapping her arms around Marlene.

The blue-eyed girl smiled, " You know I love you, right?" she asked, playing with the buttons on Nicole's jacket.

" Of course, "

Marlene frowned and sighed, " Would you be okay if we ... we're never able to get married?"

Nicole cupped her cheek with her hand, " Don't even worry about that," she whispered, " Who gives a fuck if we're married legally or not, when the time comes and we want to get married then we'll bloody get married, with all of our friends and family around us,"

Marlene's eyes became glassy, " You're right,"

" Now, let's go give Lily a hand."

-

Two months passed and everyone was moved in with their respective partners and Sirius and James found themselves rather without their partners. The girls had been planning and prepping nonstop for the wedding, only including James when they needed his opinion on something.

The two young men didn't really mine, enjoying their time with each other and their friends, it reminded them of when they were at Hogwarts pulling pranks and driving teachers up the wall.

James had invited all the guys to a form of a 'Bachelor Party'. Sirius had been thrilled to go out drinking with his friends," Oi Ev? Have you seen my jacket?!" he asked digging through the closet.

Evelyn peered over her book and smiled, " It's where you left it, love, " she said patting the spot beside her on the couch. Sirius ran over to her and pressed a kiss to her head, " I don't know when I'll get back, but it might be with Remus's help,"