Chapter 61: The Size of a Fucking Lemon

Alice went into labor on the 29th while Lily went into labor on the 30th. Alice had her child on the 30th, a little boy named Neville Frank Longbottom. Lily was still unfortunately still in labor.

" JAMES! THIS FUCKING HURTS!" she screamed as the contractions got worse.

" I know Lils I know," he said calmly as they made their way into the room.

Lily's eye twitched," NO YOU DON'T! DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA?! ARE YOU ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH?! NO! NO, YOU'RE NOT YOU DOLT!"

Sirius bit his lip to hold back a laugh," ARE YOU FUCKING LAUGHING BLACK?! I'LL SHOVE EV'S KNITTING NEEDLES UP YOUR ARSE!" Lily threatened. Evelyn felt her lip twitch as Sirius gulped.

Sirius quickly shut up, and grabbed Evelyn's hand, and walked out of the room.

!

Nine hours and a lot of screaming later, Harry James Potter was born.

He was a beautiful baby, with tufts of wild black hair and the usual cloudy gray-blue eyes of a newborn. Evelyn thought there was something fairly familiar going on, but she couldn't quite place it.

James had never looked so proud. Lily glowed when she held her son, and she looked like a mother. Her emerald eyes held adoration and pride.

James and Sirius both cried like babies as he and Lily proclaimed Evelyn and Sirius their son's godparents.

They hugged for five minutes straight as Lily and Evelyn smiled at the two men who were as close as brothers.

!

It was August the 16th, The day before the anniversary of Regulus's death and Evelyn was sitting in a rocking chair in the living room.

She was knitting another thick blue blanket for baby Neville. She adored the two boys and thought they were the cutest thing ever.

Just the other night she and Sirius were over at the Potters with the Longbottoms.

" Auntie Ev brought presents!" she sang as she walked into the living room. Sirius came in behind her carrying bags and boxes. " Thanks for your help love," he grunted as he set the present down.

Evelyn ignored her husband and bent over slightly to grab two bags.

She went over to a wide-eyed Lily who was sitting down with little Harry in her arms." I'm slightly scared to know." she said, eyeing the stack of presents warily.

Evelyn rolled her eyes and turned back to the stack of presents which James was hovering over, peeking in the boxes and bags

.

" James!" she said shrilly. The man in question leaped about 2 feet in the air. He turned back to Evelyn with wide eyes," Merlin Ev! 'Bout gave me a bloody heart attack!" he said with his hand on his chest.

" Grab the yellow bag- I think you'll like it." She went over to a smirking Alice and sighed," I wasn't sure what you'd like, but I knitted him a little hat and booties." she handed the bag to Frank who took the items out, showing them to Alice.

Alice gave Evelyn a bright smile," They're so cute!" she gushed. Evelyn smiled and was about to say something but she heard James gasped.

Evelyn turned and saw James holding a pair of footie pajamas that had a stag on the left part of the chest and a little hoof print on the right cheek.

-

Evelyn smiled at the memory, James was such an idiot. " Evelyn love, you ready to go to James and Lily's?" Sirius called. Evelyn nodded, but quickly remembered he couldn't see her," Yeah! Just give me a second."