2. Azumore and the Floating Islands

A thousand years ago, where both magic and evil exists- The land of Nexiara signed a treaty with Azumore- Uniting both Sorcerers and Humans- also known as Wizards- building a strong alliance of defense.

One day, the skies turned greenish black and thunder roared as a single burning purple comet fell on the borders of the city. Something had awaken a dark aura of the night as the skies turned darker filling the entire space. Nexiara and Azumore defense lines stood guard ready for any attempt. A dark figure began floating over the edge of the border with purple flames surrounding him as he hovers closer to the city.

The Kings of the two cities collided and agreed to fill both of the cities with a dimension barrier.
The unknown figure realized the attempt as he opened his eyes, immediately running through the barriers of the city. However, this is something he never reached through. He roared loudly causing the city floor to crack and the earth to shake, gradually bringing the city underground.

The kings decided to use a forbidden spell, used by a powerful ancient sorcerer

The kings decided to use a forbidden spell, used by a powerful ancient sorcerer. Capable of only lifting one city.. the City of Azumore.

All sorcerers rapidly abandoned Nexiara to move to Azumore, as the Kings together with S level Sorcerers levitated the city above ground.
The city hovered and blasted upwards- disappearing on plain sight, and the unknown figure knitted his brows as he eyes the city at it's hovering direction.