45 | Secrets Unfolds

Rosè and her friends casted a spell– bridging in a green magic cirlcle below the swirling water. Their eyes glowed green with a smirk on their face.

Jisoo:
"Tell Xal'gexal that this is not the one he is looking for!"

The succubus whined in pain and was instantly sucked below the surface of the water. The wind silenced and the storm stopped. The girls hovered below towards Nayeon and Tzuyu.

Rosè:
"You okay?"

Tzuyu:
"yeah."

Rosè:
"i expected you to say no.. when I asked to meet"

Tzuyu:
"I was being nice. and I figured half way through."

Rosè:
"You are a smart one."

Sana hovered down and immediately ran towards Tzuyu, Hugging her.

Sana:
"Tzuyu! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT?!"

Tzuyu:
"No. you don't have to wo–"

Sana:
"You cant say that to me!! You cant say not to worry about you when it is hard not to!– You were lucky Chaeyoung called me about you!"

Tzuyu:
"Sana.."

Sana:
"YOU and everyone else are my only friends. AND I DONT APPRECIATE LOSING ANY ONE OF YOU!"

Tzuyu:
"s-sorry.."

Sana scoffed and crossed her arms.

Sana:
"geeze.." she turned towards Rosè and her friends "–AND YOU! who are you girls!" she pointed with a scowl on her face as she walks towards them. "–YOU ALMOST KILLED MY TZUYU!!"

Nayeon:
"Yours?" she raised an eye brow with a smirk

Sana:
"ah!.. OUR.. our Tzuyu.."

Rosè:
"r-right.. uh.– anyone wants to explain?" she awkwardly looked behind her friends who seemed to be averting eyes and whistled about "o..kay? so.. I guess I am explaining.."

Sana tapped on her foot waiting for the explanation.. Rosè took a deep breathe and smiled.

Rosè:
"since we are hovering over the sea. how about a quiet place for us to talk?"

???
"our home will be enough" a familiar voice spoke behind the new girls

Mina:
"Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung:
"Hi." she grinned "– yeah.. my place will be quiet enough."

Mina:
"what are you–"

Chaeyoung:
"I called them here. and when they said Rosè was missing in the middle of the day. I knew there was trouble. I was the one who called you too Sana. Cause I know, Wherever Tzuyu is.. You'll find her eventually.. quicker than anyone else would." she smiled

Sana:
"I-I.."

Chaeyoung:
"So.. All of you are invited in the Kionhou's Residence." she smiled

Tzuyu walked towards Chaeyoung tapping her shoulder.

Tzuyu:
"Chae?"

Chaeyoung:
"You should listen to them Tzuyu. cause this time I am sure they know who you are.. and I am sure that they will help us."

Tzuyu:
"are you sure you are not under a spell?"

Chaeyoung:
"No. I will explain. You trust me right?"

Tzuyu:
"with all my life"

Chaeyoung:
"and I do too." she smiled and hugged her tall sister "Tzuyu.. I love you.. No matter who you are, please remember that."

Tzuyu:
"you are weirding me out."

Chaeyoung:
"whatever!" she laughed "– come on! Let's go! my place!" She snapped and everyone were blinded by light.

They immediately teleported back to the Kionhou's residence. In front of Dahyun who seemed to be watching the TV.

Dahyun:
"WHAT THE FU–"

Chaeyoung:
"Unnie!"

Dahyun:
"Chaeyoung?!"

Chaeyoung:
"Can you call Jeongyeon and Momo over?"

Dahyun:
"WHAT?!"

Chaeyoung:
"It's important!" Dahyun nodded and began tapping on her phone.

Mina tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder with a worried expression

Mina:
"How.. did you teleport. you are a level 3."

Chaeyoung:
"oh.. it's because of this." she grinned and unbuttoned the first button of her shirt. Revealing a glowing crystal stone.

Mina:
"Level upper?!– where did you get that??"

Chaeyoung:
"No it's not. It's a power crystal. An Energy Power source of some kind.– it's very complicated but.. I can only use this when I am beside Tzuyu"

Everyone:
"WHAT?!"

Jisoo:
"What she is saying is true."

Chaeyoung:
"Let's wait for Jeongyeon and Momo.. And I will explain everything." she smiled at the confused girls