29. Arcane's Library

Sana and the others are at the front gate waiting for Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Momo to arrive.

Jihyo:
"ah! here they are."

Jeongyeon:
"Hello!" she waved as they landed safely

Mina:
"So.. we really are going down Arcane's library?"

Jihyo:
"yeah. we need to find out what that magic circle is. and who Tzuyu really is.."

Jeongyeon:
"dont you think youre being too harsh on Tzuyu."

Jihyo:
"i know.. but you all can't hide the fact that we have traveled back in time."

Momo:
"but you can manipulate time."

Jihyo:
"yeah I can.. Stop and fast forward or repeat minutes. but never a full reversal.."

Sana:
"Jihyo is right.. as much as I wanna trust it.. but don't you girls wanna help Tzuyu?.."

Momo:
"Sana-chan.. that is why Tzuyu doesnt want to be close to you guys.."

Sana:
"we are simply helping.. who knows.. we may find something."

Jeongyeon:
"well her sisters agreed anyway. so we just gotta be careful."

Mina:
"careful is right.. Arcane's Library.. is dangerous.. who knows what are the hidden secrets.."

Jeongyeon:
"You elites never got in the Arcane's Library before?"

Mina:
"Have you?"

Jeongyeon:
"No."

Nayeon:
"That's same with us.."

Jihyo:
"but this is the only choice..."

Mina:
"we cant help it. and Tzuyu.. she.. she's feeling weak."

Sana:
"for a negative zero.. I dont even know how she get's to recharge her energies.."

Nayeon:
"okay. enough talking. let's get in."

Jeongyeon:
"Nayeon.. are you sure you can bring us in there."

Nayeon:
"it's not that far.. I can handle it."

Momo:
"okay then.."

Nayeon smiled and signaled everyone to hold hands.

Nayeon:
"whatever you do. don't let go."

Everyone nodded

Nayeon breathed and began casting.

Nayeon:
"Sphère de Fureur Élémentaire, Cri d'Éclairage... Barrière de Courage, Armure des Arcanes! Flèche d'Air! "

A bright light was being emitted in the center of the gang as Nayeon casted her dimension spells. She held through and everyone made sure not to let go despite of the strong winds blowing at the center of their circle. As soon as Nayeon recited the final spell. The light binded and captured them causing them to be temporary blinded as they landed onto an unknown area.

Momo:
"Ah!" Momo dropped from her position letting go of Jeongyeon's hand "ah! that hurts." she sighed

Jeongyeon:
"Whoa.. where are we?"

Nayeon:
"Arcane's Library." she smiled

" she smiled