105 | You are My Tzuyu

Tzuyu:
"I SAID LEAVE!!!" she shouted as she began pouncing to her friends one by one. Capturing Momo first from her stead.

Jeongyeon:
"MOMO!!"

Lisa:
"ATTACK WITH ALL YOU CAN!"

The gang attacked one by one, and Tzuyu pounced on them One by One, Capturing them from the air.

Momo, Jihyo, Jisoo and Mina were all down in the dumps as Tzuyu smothered onto them. Hitting them weak and helpless.

Lisa:
"Retreat back!"

Sana:
"No! We have to help her!!"

Lisa:
"Sorry princess! she's a beta now! We cant do anything!" She and NaJeong dragged Sana away from the Beta Tzuyu.

Sana:
"She needs our help Lisa!"

Lisa:
"She's a beta now!!"

Sana pulled away as she continued to hover onto the dying Tzuyu.

Lisa:
"SANA! What are you doing!"

Sana:
"Saving her."

Sana hovered carefully above her. Tzuyu looked up with a hunger, wanting to gobble her up. Her half of a demon looked at her, as well as her half of a human.

Sana:
"T-Tzuyu..?" She mumbled as she went closer but Tzuyu began to jump so she jolted back up. Sana gulped
"T-Tzuyu.. i know you are in there.." she stared at her "it's me.. Sana. Remember me?"

Sana smiled as she slowly extends her hand onto Tzuyu's beta. The beta continued to roar and tried to catch her from the air and caused Sana to jolt back.

Sana:
"I know.. i am not much to remember.. heck.. all i do is annoy you to be my friend.. but Tzuyu.. remember when you were scared of changing?— I.. You, kept saying people change.. and you already know you would.." she smiled
"I.. know you will change.. but i still believe the Tzuyu i love is somewhere in there..— right? The Tzuyu.. who loves her sisters.. who loves her friends.. is still in there.."

Sana observed the demon on her stead calmed down. Tzuyu's eyes that glowed white began to lose a slight of light. This gave her the queue to lower down her gravity. It was risky.. but it should be worth a try.

 but it should be worth a try

Sana:
"Remember.. when we went on our first ever date.. you treated me to small little things, we even went on an elephant show and you were even amazed at it.—" she chuckled

—" she chuckled