85 |

The girls teleported to a high ground that was clear of Xal's monsters. They have a view of the chaos and destruction Xal had unleashed— People's screaming, children crying, fire burning.

Dahyun:
"Whoa.." her eyes widened as the reflection of fire is cleared on her eyes.

Jeongyeon:
"How are we going to beat that much monsters.."

Rose:
"We cant.— if Tzuyu still cant get her full form, we cant gain allies unless they are willing to help."

Sana:
"Tzuyu.. we have to find you a Queen.." she mumbled as she brushed her hand onto the unconscious demon.

Rose:
"Sana.."

Sana:
"Please.. is there a way to find her queen?" she cried

Rose and Lisa looked at each other and hanged their head low..

Rose:
"Sorry Sana.. it's the circle that tells us where each piece belongs.."

Sana:
"T-Tzuyu is gonna die.."

Nayeon:
"By the way.. what was that? she acted different.."

Rose:
"That's called the Beta Demon.. the lowest of all lowest classed Demons.. Demons.. who took their time to unleash themselves.. "

Jennie:
"therefore.. Queenless Demons.."

Sana:
"but then she is in her demon form right?"

Rose:
"No. a beta demon is a lost soul.. It has no proper memory of who he/she is.. the moment a demon could taste blood.. and suck something or someone's life form.. turns them into beta."

Dahyun:
"Tzuyu.."

Jisoo:
"In simpler terms.. Tzuyu is gonna die.. one way or another."

Sana:
"I wish we can unleash her demon form without a Queen.."

Lisa:
"We can.." everyone turned their faces onto Lisa. "—but.. it's in need of a sacrifice."

Everyone:
"What?!"

Jennie:
"You know.. the traditional ritual of a Demon.."

Rose:
"A life.. for a life.."

Sana then turned towards Tzuyu with a sigh

Sana:
"A.. Sacrifice huh..." she mumbled