107 | THE FINALE..?

Seulgi is now a few meters towards the pedestal as Irene tried to get all betas out of her way as there are a matter of minutes left before the Moon hits the center.

Seulgi:
"OKAY KING!! GIVE ME YOUR CRYSTAL!!"

Tzuyu:
"Not.. a.. CHANCE!!" She released powerful shadow bolts underneathe Seulgi
"EVERYONE LEAVE!"

Seulgi's allies was then captured by some betas eating them alive.

Tzuyu began to leap to the air with high gravity.

Seulgi:
"You are not going anywhere!!" Seulgi hopped onto the air chasing after Tzuyu

The beta demons had hoarded over Seulgi's body as she leapt biting onto her back. Her eyes burnt red and her form changed, she slobbed all over still trying to capture Tzuyu.

A few inches in gap, Seulgi caught Tzuyu as she extended her deformed arm.

Sana:
"Tzuyu!"

Sana tried to reach out to Tzuyu before it was too late— but Tzuyu was left stranggled. Tzuyu's circle is nearly to it's end point as the light began to fade

Tzuyu:
"g-go! GO! leave.." she choked, her body weakened at the last second

Sana:
"Tzuyu! No!!" she flew towards her weakened lover who gradually fell together with Seulgi's half beta body. Seulgi roared.

Tzuyu had slowly smiled to Sana with both of their hand extended to each other as they fall. Sana cried hoping to reach her on time and reactivate the circle.

Sana:
"Tzuuuyuuuu!!"

Tzuyu:
"I.. love you." she smiled and gently began to close her eye weakly.

Seulgi who is now turned into a giant half beta still hopes to get the crystal. She opened her mouth as she gradually closes it and Took a bite on Tzuyu's life form.

Tzuyu saw this below her. Tzuyu gritted her teeth as her seal began to throb.. Once more she tried to get away as her eyes burnt in purple, Her horns grew to full, nails grew into long claws and sharp teeth.

Tzuyu:
"w-what's happening—AHHHHHHHHH"

Wings sprung out of her as she tried to pull through— and her half faced demon had finally turned in full. She opened her eyes demonically staring at the horizon.. as if something. had finally awaken.

Jeongyeon:
"TZUYU!!"

Rose gasped as she hovered

Rose:
"Chaeyoung.. really did it..?"

Nayeon:
"Did what..?"

Rose:
"Chaeyoung.. she sacrificed herself."

Jeongyeon:
"Why did she?! We found her Queen!"

Rose:
"You did?"

Nayeon:
"Sana.. Sana was an upgraded piece.."

Jeongyeon:
"but they were interrupted.."

Rose:
"Maybe that's why Chaeyoung's sacrifice got through instead of Sana's upgrade..— we were too late.."

Tzuyu grew bigger and Seulgi's eyes widened.

Seulgi:
"Asmodeus!"

Tzuyu:
"Sorry.. but this is over!" She smiled as she lifted her hand onto the sky, summoning a dark hole, Smiting Seulgi and the entire hoard of Beta demons around them. The huge explosions blew in front of them.