14. Saviour

Chaeyoung:
"ACK!!"

She followed trying to save the two girls who went out of balance. Tzuyu's eyes widened and also followed syncing them trying to catch them..

Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she falls faster with the momentum. Dahyun and Chaeyoung caught Momo but Jeongyeon remained falling fast.

'shit!!' Tzuyu growled

Tzuyu's eyes widened- focusing on grabbing Jeongyeon's hand as she falls. Her eyes immediately turned from brown to full purple trying to completely gain momentum.

Tzuyu:
"Obliashio.."

She shouted the spell creating a portal below Jeongyeon. Without thinking she immediately lifted her right arm point the other way.

Tzuyu:
"Immedim!!!"

Another portal opened beside her as she hovered into the second portal spreading both her arms. Jeongyeon immediately fell to the portal and was transfered to the other as Tzuyu grabbed hold of her in a hug. Jeongyeon's momentum was powerful so this happened to push her down.

Chaeyoung & Dahyun:
"Tzuyu!!!"

Immediately an unknown figure swooshed between them as it launched towards Tzuyu who was falling.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and scowled, hugging Jeongyeon tightly with her hand over her head protecting her from the momentum fall. Her eyes turned purple once again and was about to cast another spell. She squinted and shut her eyes.

???
"Reviactus!!"

Someone below her casted a spell immediately summoning an aerial wind bouncing them from the fall.

???
"Eviaro!!"

Another had casted a spell above them. Catching them from the barrier and flew above ground. Jeongyeon opened her eyes and breathed heavily. Tzuyu's eye color reverted back as she took a deep breathe as if she had lost breathing for a few minutes. They both snapped their head onto the unknown figure who's face was covered from the hoodie.

Tzuyu: {panting heavily}
"t-thank you.."

Jeongyeon:
"y-yeah"

???
"Oy!! You girls okay??"

someone below them called their attention.

Jeongyeon:
"eh Nayeon?!"

She smiled and waved

Jeongyeon:
"wait so.. if that's Nayeon.."

Jeongyeon snapped onto the figure's face. As the figure pulled down its hoodie.

???
"Really. you guys gotta be careful."

She smiled.

Chaeyoung & Dahyun: {hovering down with Momo}
"Sana?!"