93 |

Tzuyu finally had the guts to proudly post a picture of Sana in her profile— letting everyone know that she was serious

It was 5 in the morning, and she knows how her sister, Sana and Mina are in danger every second of the moment pass. She hardly can sleep properly Instead, she jolted up the bed, and sat with her legs crossed— she raised both of hand onto her center and practiced magic as she tries to release her seals.

 She hardly can sleep properly Instead, she jolted up the bed, and sat with her legs crossed— she raised both of hand onto her center and practiced magic as she tries to release her seals

Tzuyu:
"ughh!" she grunted as her energy was low enough.
"Queen.. How can I find you." she squinted as she saw her book across her. She immediately grabbed it and tried to scan through the pages. For a moment she couldnt understand then the words began to swirl in letters she was familiar with.

She read through the book trying to find an answer for her demon seal.

Tzuyu:
"Seals.. where is it. What can i do to unleash myself.." she mumbled "seriously.. what if my queen is dead.. Am i stuck like this?!" she grunted as she flips through the pages.
"huh.. what's this?— s-sacrifice?—"

*knock* *knock*

???
"Tzuyu?.. are you awake."

Tzuyu:
"ah.. Unnie.. yeah I am" she immediately shuts the book and placed it behind her. Dahyun came in with a smile to her younger sister.
"so.. wassup."

Dahyun:
"I know today is the day.. technically the night.. that blood moon is coming.." she sighed

Tzuyu:
"Dont worry unnie.."

Dahyun:
"I am not. You are Tzuyu.. for us.. you are the strongest."

Tzuyu:
"Please dont say that.— we all know I am nothing because I am Queenless" she sighed

Dahyun:
"Tzuyu.. having a Queen does not define you."

Tzuyu:
"yeah but it does define my strength."

Dahyun:
"and so what... fight with what you have. you dont need a queen just so you can be called strong.— heck that Xal.. Seulgi.. whoever!! has that Queen Irene.. and does everything for them. You cant call him strong if he hides behind his Queen most of the time."

Tzuyu:
"I know i dont.. it's just that. it is needed to unleash my full potential." Dahyun sighed

Dahyun:
"Yeah well.. We can handle it.. as much as we can to protect you Tzuyu."

Tzuyu:
"You are funny Dahyun Unnie" she chuckled "you do know.. I.. have to protect you in order for you to protect me right?"

Dahyun:
"Yeah. but skip that. At least I was cool saying I'd protect you little sister." she patted her head

Tzuyu:
"Thanks unnie.."

Dahyun:
"Look— Whatever happens tonight.. happens.. I just hope—"

Tzuyu interrupted with a hug as she tightly gripped onto her sister. She held her passionately.

Tzuyu:
"Unnie.. I love you."

Dahyun:
"I love you too Tzuyu-ya... You will be a strong king tonight."

Tzuyu:
"I will get them back." she pulled away with a sad smile

Dahyun:
"I know you will.. we trust you— No matter who you become Tzuyu.. We trust you.. and please remember.. to trust us." she grinned.

Tzuyu:
"Thank you."