97 |

Tzuyu's blood moon appeared and her eyes glow purple she played a dark illusion through V's eyes. showing her true nature.

Tzuyu:
"Are you sure you are not afraid of me?"

V:
"n-No!" he looked around as if he was running into a dark abyss

Tzuyu:
"you can run.. but you cant hide." she grinned as she slowly walked towards him. he trembled in fear through the dark night.

V:
"You cant scare me!!"

Tzuyu:
"then why are you running away?" Tzuyu's shadow appeared right infront of him with purple eyes and sharp teeth.

V:
"s-stop!"

Tzuyu smiled as she opened her sharp teeth ready to take her bite.

Rose:
"TZUYU! STOP!" Rose got in between the illusion as she vanishes the dark abyss into reality

Tzuyu:
"what?!"

Rose:
"Tzuyu! if you take a bite of him.. you'll turn into a beta! so stop!"

Tzuyu:
"i wasnt!"

Rose:
"I saw you!"

Tzuyu:
"what.. what?"

Lisa and Jisoo caught V as they tied him up. V looked around as he sees his army down and tied up like him.

V:
"ugh!"

Rose:
"where is seulgi!!" Rose growled as she pointed her sharp nail onto V's neck.

V:
"why would I tell you?"

Rose:
"We checked Island 7.. YOU ALREADY DESTROYED IT! SO WHERE IS SHE?!"

V growled and gritted his teeth

V:
"not gonna tell you anything!"

Rose:
"you will! if you dont wanna die!" she poked his neck slowly inserting her sharp nail onto him.

V:
"okay! okay. Central Island!— Arcane Academy" he gritted

*slam*

Tzuyu and her friends walked through the academy doors to find a number of sorcerers and Wizards laying on the floor— Dead.

Dahyun:
"what.. happened here.."

Seulgi:
"oh! hello! glad you can join us." She walked with a smile on her face and a full demon form on her vast.

Rose:
"Seulgi!"

Seulgi:
"been a while sister.. how are you? Like my full form?."

Rose:
"Where's our friends?!"

Seulgi:
"whoa! you never visited me..and now..you dont even ask how I am.. I am hurt sister"

Tzuyu:
"Where is my sister!"

Seulgi:
"i am here? am i not enough"

Tzuyu:
"you wish!"

Seulgi squinted and scowled as she gritted her teeth.

Seulgi:
"You'll learn to respect me once our portal opens!! and you Demon King! will do the end of your bargain!" the open roof that was torn apart began to fill in light by the moon. and three center pillars began to emerge from the floor of the academy.
"The moment the Moon hits that crystal, it will open a portal! and by then.. you must transfer Asmodeus to me!"

Tzuyu:
"my friends first!"

Seulgi:
"of course.. a deal is a deal right?" she scowled and her eyes glowed red as she broke the floor of Arcane Academy— leaving the three pillars onto their center
"Well.. down here. As promised." she and Irene hovered down

Tzuyu began to follow but was halted by Rose

Rose:
"That's the underworld.. we must be careful.. That is where Xal is the strongest" Tzuyu then nodded

Tzuyu:
"I am the demon king remember"

Rose:
"half of the demon king.. Asmodeus is not released yet.."

Tzuyu:
"I know..— Jeongyeon.. Dahyun.. Keep your eyes peeled— Morzarta?"

Morzarta:
"Yeah..?"

Tzuyu leaned down and whispered

Tzuyu:
"Can you tell the monsters to just stand guard and wait for a signal?"

Morzarta:
"Got it!" She nodded as she pounced about leaving the academy building

Raikku:
"Will she be okay?"

Sneha:
"Don't worry she'll be fine. For a cat.. she does have a good sixth sense you know"

Rukkaya:
"And the signal?"

Sneha:
"She know's what to do.." she smiled "besides.. she is not called the leader for nothing"

Araki:
"You must really adore her" she smiled

Sneha:
"Well duh.. she may be stupid sometimes.. but.. There are things i do love about her"

Jihyo:
"Girls." Jihyo whispered "sphinx. Can you stay hidden behind Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Dahyun... Protect them when the time is right."

Spinx:
"Roger that"

They began to decent through the underground following Seulgi and Irene.