104 |

Seulgi:
"You really are a stubborn one arent you!"

Tzuyu:
"You. killed. my sister!!" her eyes burnt purple and summoned demon spirits around her. Her seal throbbed once again

Seulgi:
"You are no match to me! Xal is much more powerful than a Queenless demon like you!"

Tzuyu:
"I dont care!!" she collected a few number of fireballs around her as she shot them all at once.

Sana:
"Tzuyu!!!" she hovered behind her lover

Tzuyu:
"What are you doing here?!!!"

Sana:
"HELPING YOU!" she casted a few elemental spells to support her lover

Tzuyu:
"Get out of here!!"

Sana:
"Youre an idiot if you think I'll let you fight alone!!"

The two began to release electric bolts towards Seulgi— who happen to launch over Tzuyu grabbing her head and pinning her down.

Sana:
"Tzu—ACK!"

Wendy:
"Nice of you to drop by" she laughed

Tzuyu:
"AH!!"

Seulgi leaned closer with her sharp teeth gritted.

Seulgi:
"You will give me the king! or else.. I will take it by force!"

She pushed Tzuyu, deeper onto the ground multiple times, having her bleed.

Tzuyu:
"You wont get what you want!"

Seulgi:
"Unless! I force it out on you!"

Seulgi then commanded Wendy to hover closer, as she released shadow demons to gather Sana's soul.

Tzuyu:
"STOP!!"

Seulgi:
"No way!.. this girl.. is filled with magic energy.. WAY STRONGER THAN YOUR SISTER'S!" she smirked as she slowly decreases the distance to Sana, About to absorb her life force.

Tzuyu's eyes grew wilder as she turned with her strength enough to lift the Deformed Demon up from her standing. She pounced over Wendy. Leaving Sana hovering onto the air.

Sana:
"Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu was furious as her momentum speed towards Wendy was strong. Tzuyu's eyes diluted from Purple to white. Her anger grew as she closely grabbed Wendy's neck absorbing out all of her remaining energy life force.

Rose:
"TZUYU! NO!!"

Sana:
"TZUYU!"

They dropped from the sky with a loud thud and Wendy was grinded to the ground

They dropped from the sky with a loud thud and Wendy was grinded to the ground. The ground smoked in fire trails. Her friends began to hover over the smoke as they watched Tzuyu, standing up, cracked her bones and walked.

Her eyes were white, her teeth were sharp and full of blood. and half of her seal was completely broken. She was half of the demon she was. She walked closer.. step by step.

 step by step

Tzuyu:
"Run.. leave..please" she stuttered

Sana:
"T-Tzuyu"

Tzuyu:
"I SAID LEAVE!!!" she shouted as she began pouncing to her friends one by one. Capturing Momo first from her stead.

Jeongyeon:
"MOMO!!"