101 |

*thud*

Seulgi pinned Tzuyu with one hand onto the ground breathing with a scowl. Tzuyu remained bleeding, as she tried to catch a breathe from the recent fight without uttering a word of defeat nor dominance.
The fused monster— MorNeha, laid behind in both of the demon's view— bleeding with their claws destroyed and their nine tails powered down. They glitched as the fuse lost enough magic energy to remain together. They separated from the fuse— half drained of energy.

Morzarta:
"S-Sneha!" She coughed in blood

Her push and pull wife seemed to be out on her vision, she tried her hardest to crawl towards her, though her claws bled every inch she took.

Morzarta:
"ACK! S-Sneha! P-Please.." she coughed "Please wake up!" She continued to crawl through as she gradually reached her arm.

Light and bolts used to travel along Sneha's body that gives her energy to be the strongest, yet— she used her energy to it's final drop.

Morzarta:
"SNEHA!!!" She cried
"Sneha.." she continued to cry over and over again.. trying to wake her hateful lover.

***

Seulgi:
"It's over Tzuyu! JUST GIVE IN!"

Tzuyu:
"Never!!"

Irene:
"Seulgi!" She shouted behind her as she fights Jihyo in mid air

Seulgi:
"What?!"

Irene:
"Beta demons are here.. they're here for Tzuyu!"

Seulgi:
"The second pillar is up!! NOW GIVE ME YOUR CRYSTAL!!"

Tzuyu:
"You gotta kill me first!"

Seulgi:
"That'll be my pleasure" she lifted Tzuyu's head up and dropped it back down onto the floor, trying to crack it open.

Blasts of elemental charges began to hit Seulgi onto the midst as Dahyun, Sana and Chaeyoung came to save her..

Seulgi:
"I am tired of this nonsense!! I am tired of all your stalling!! you worthless! QUEENLESS! Demon!!"

Seulgi got furious as she released demonic hands from the ground and grabbed Dahyun and Chaeyoung from underneathe.

Dahyun:
"W-wha—AAHHH!!"

Chaeyoung:
"LET GO OF ME!!

Seulgi:
"YOU WANT THE HARD WAY!!— i'll give you the hard way!!" Seulgi roared as she pulled Dahyun and Chaeyoung towards her

Tzuyu:
"LET THEM GO!!" Tzuyu launched towards Them trying to chase after her sisters. Sana began to hover about releasing energy bolts and casting spells.

Seulgi:
"IDIOTS!!— I AM DONE FOOLING AROUND!!" She released sharp spikes onto the ground, trying to stab them to death. She then released Dark spirits to roam around Chaeyoung, and Dahyun.

 She then released Dark spirits to roam around Chaeyoung, and Dahyun

Seulgi extended her hand as Chaeyoung's body began to lit up. Dark Souls traveled around her head messing up her brains.

Chaeyoung:
"Ahhhhh ahhhhhhh!!" she tried to fight her way out but she couldnt budge. Her body began to stiffen as Chaeyoung tried to fight

Seulgi:
"Come on Chaeyoung! You are my puppet remember?.. YOU. .BELONG. TO ME!" She began to clench her fist slowly trying to fully control Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu:
"Chaeyoung! HOLD ON!!"

Chaeyoung:
"I.. I AM TRYINGGGG"

Dahyun:"Chaeyoung

Dahyun:
"Chaeyoung." Dahyun remained stiffened

Chaeyoung could not control it any longer. She grew weak as the demon spirit captured her. Her eyes beamed in red.

Seulgi:
"Perfect!"

Seulgi brought Dahyun and Chaeyoung closer to each other.

Dahyun:
"Stop. Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Snap out of it."