92 |

Night time had arrived and the night sky was emitting a green, red and purple shade. The Moon is shown with half of it being colored in a bright red. The friends are found at the side of the river with a campfire on. The group of friends together with their new monster friends are arranged in a circle.

Rose:
"The Blood moon is tomorrow night.. and we are not ready yet" she sighed

Lisa:
"It'll be fine.. anyways, the monsters, wizards and sorcerers seemed to know what they have been doing"

Nayeon:
"Yeah. I think it'll be fine"

Yeji:
"So Tzuyu.. are you really the Demon king?"

Tzuyu:
"I think so.."

Sneha:
"My people were once afraid of the demon king.."

Tzuyu:
"You already have a demon king?"

Morzarta:
"Yeah.. the demon is the king of all hell.. and that includes all monsters"

Tzuyu:
"Who was the last king?"

Araki:
"Maldagaar.." she sighed

Rukkaya:
"He is a good king.. he ruled the monster's realm as if we were normal"

Jeongyeon:
"A demon king?"

Raikku:
"You may think Demons are bad? But not all of them. — yet they are the only races left in the realms"

Rose:
"Except for Beta demons of course"

Sneha:
"Beta demons are the worst! They belong to a far away realms— far from us"

Morzarta:
"The dark realms.. the underworld."

Sneha:
"They ate my people alive.. without leaving anything to spare"

Araki:
"And I hope they never escape that realms ever again!"

Jeongyeon:
"Xal may..— he got the dark side backing him up."

Sneha:
"If it ends up like that.. my people will back out."

Morzarta:
"Mines too. I dont want all of them to be eaten alive?"

Rose:
"If that happens.. our army is down."

Lisa:
"I dont think Xal would release beta demons out.. it'll eat his host and his allies alive too— those demons wont listen to anyone.. Even the Demon King."

Rose:
"If it's the beta demons.. we have no other choice"

Sneha:
"But I will stay.."

Morzarta:
"Me too."

Yuna:
"I mean what's there to lose right?"

Jinyoung:
"It's not like everyday you can save the world from Chaos."

Rose:
"I am sure.. we wont have beta demons on the battle. Xal is stupid if he did."

*slam*

Chae/Xal:
"awesome! Blood moon is near!— now get me out of this kid!"

Irene then pulled out another human being. Xal then concentrated as he moved from host to host.— leaving Chaeyoung unconscious.

???
"Ah! It is so good to be back!"

Irene:
"Finally!! great to see you again Seulgi!— i mean not laying on the floor dead" she taunted