106 |

Sana:
"I trust you Tzuyu.." she smiled

Tzuyu:
"Thank you" she smiled as she leaned oVer to her once again. They closed the gaps and gently kissed as a sudden light had brighten up between them.

A Magic circle began to slowly form around and Sana's crystal piece began to float. They remained in contact— and Sana seemed to have an upgraded piece.

***

Seulgi:
"No! No! YOU WILL NEVER BE KING!!"

Seulgi ran towards the couple as she broke the transfer, grinding Tzuyu's face off the ground.

Tzuyu was weak due to recent beta demon form

Sana:
"Tzuyu!!"

Lisa:
"No!! this is bad!"

Jeongyeon:
"What is?!"

Lisa:
"She is still in her beta form! If Sana cant get her queen piece before her time runs out... TZUYU WILL DIE!!"

Jeongyeon:
"What?!"

Lisa:
"That last kiss! It's an upgraded piece! SANA IS TZUYU'S QUEEN!!— Sana needs to get the Tzuyu before that circle reverts back!"

Nayeon:
"SANA!!" She shouted "you have to get Tzuyu back before it's too late"

Sana:
"What?! Why???"

Nayeon:
"YOU ARE HER QUEEN!! That kiss just now? Was not just a kiss! It's an upgraded piece!!

Lisa:
"If you dont get to her before that circle reverts back.. TZUYU WILL DIE!!"

Sana:
"Ah!!" Sana began hovering about trying to get Tzuyu out of Seulgi's grasps

Nayeon and Jeongyeon helped her to catch up to Tzuyu while they still have a chance.

***
Seulgi:
"You'll never be king!"

Tzuyu:
"I dont care!!" she roared as she began to lift herself up.

*roars*

Seulgi:
"The betas.. they're here.."

Tzuyu:
"AAAAAAHHHH!" she pushed Seulgi up before the Betas comes any closer.

Sana:
"Tzuyu!!"

Seulgi:
" what a pest! Joy! Yeri! get rid of them! and DONT LET SANA GET ANY CLOSER TO TZUYU!"

Tzuyu:
"SANA!!! GO AWAY!!"

Sana:
"NO I WONT!!"

Tzuyu:
"WHY!! LEAVEE! please!"

Sana:
"Tzuyu! just grab my hand! I am your Queen!"

Tzuyu:
"What?"

Sana:
"Your magic circle is reverting! I am— ACK!" Joy and Yeri had attacked her in mid air.

Tzuyu:
"Magic circle?"

Tzuyu then looked below her as she sees her circle slowly reverting back

Tzuyu:
"Sana!!"