50 |

Sana came in last, with a worried face.

Tzuyu:
"You're sad because?"

Sana:
"Because I feel like I will be your remaining 3 pawns.."

Tzuyu:
"Or.. my Queen"

Sana:
"What?"

Tzuyu:
"I mean, I hope i find my Queen within you guys.. and you are the last one.. i dont want to find another stranger I cant trust my life with"

Sana:
"Tell me.. Do you want me to be your Queen?"

Tzuyu:
"Anything. As long as I know you stay by my side"

Sana:
"I will stay, even if i become a level 1 pawn." she smiled gently at her

Tzuyu:
" I am really hoping for the strongest to be part of my team, no matter what position you are at."

Sana:
"I guess we will wait and see" she smiled

Sana took a deep breathe and finally stepped onto the circle. The purple circle lit up, and that's her queue to begin her vow to the king.

Sana:
"I stand here... in front of you, to serve and defend you.... I will be your ally, your warrior– to Protect my King. Take me in."

Sana stood tall ready for Tzuyu to lean towards her. Her heart beats fast as she gently closed her eyes anticipating for her king.

Sana:
'I don't care what I become.. as long as I am by her side.' She thought.

Tzuyu:
"Accept me with all your life" Tzuyu gulped as she began to lean down onto Sana.

She hesitated but went through. Their lips touched gently. It was different, the seal was more sincere than any other. Tzuyu felt Sana's warmth, her grip tightened and pulled her closer. It was longer before the pieces come out of their center. Tzuyu pulled out as she looked at Sana's face flustered red.

Tzuyu:
"Ah. The pieces."

Sana:
"Well.. at least I am by your side."

Tzuyu smiled and gladly placed the piece onto her chest.

Tzuyu:
"My level 3 pawn, protect me with all what you've got."

Sana:
"You know I will." She smiled

Rose:
"Well.. looks like you are missing a Queen"

Lisa:
"For you to have a strong team, you gotta have the queen."

Tzuyu:
"My queen is not in my friends list.. do I really need to?"

Rose:
"Yes you have to."

Tzuyu:
"geeze.."

Jennie:
"well you wont find your queen in here. so I guess you'll be stuck sealed for a while."

Tzuyu:
"Honestly I dont mind."

Rose:
"I hope we can stop him even if you dont find a queen.."

Jeongyeon:
"WE HAVE TO! I KISSED TZUYU FOR THAT REASON!"

the girls laughed and remained in the Kionhou's residence for a few hours.