102 |

Dahyun:
"Stop. Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Snap out of it."

Chaeyoung then tilted her head with a Dark shadow knife on her hand, ready to stab her sister to death

Tzuyu:
"CHAEYOUNGGG!! STOP!! STOP!! DONT DO IT!!" she ran and ran as Sana continued to shoot fireballs to Seulgi

Chaeyoung:
"U.. Unnie.." Chaeyoung dropped a tear.. and without control they went closer together..

Dahyun:
"C-Chaeyoung!!!—a..ah.."

Dahyun was stabbed by her sister as the dark strand of knife was pushed onto her chest. Seulgi laughed when the strand began to absorb her remaining life source. Seulgi then released her puppetry from Chaeyoung making her revert back to normal.

Chaeyoung:
"N-No.. UNNIEE!!" She began to pull the knife out but was already too late.

Dahyun was already absorbed as she fell forward to her sister's arm.

Chaeyoung:
"What did you make me do!!"

Seulgi:
"You.. killed your own sister— that's what" she laughed as she released the two girls from the sphere she created. They fell together in gravity, Chaeyoung remained hugging her sister with a tear dropping from her eye.

Tzuyu:
"UNNIIEE!!" She extended her hand trying to reach out for her two sisters, as they both dropped onto the ground, with Dahyun lifeless.
"Unnie.."

Chaeyoung knelt down with Dahyun in front of her, She cried as she tried to take the knife out of her body. Her hand trembled with fear but every time she looked at her sister it made her grow weak..

Chaeyoung:
"Dahyun unnie.."

Tzuyu:
"Unnie.."

Sana:
"Dahyun.."

Seulgi grew powerful— she laughed the moment she tasted the true power of possession. She began possessing everything in her path! Including.. her own Allies!

Seulgi:
"FEED ME!! Feed! YOUR KING!" She laughed

Irene, Yeri, Joy and Wendy hovered behind her as they grab humans and monsters to feed to Seulgi. The more she eats in soul, the more she grew stronger.

***

Tzuyu walked towards Dahyun as she dropped her knees before her.

Tzuyu:
"Unnie.. Unnie.." Dahyun was pale and purple, she coughed her remaining breathe.

Chaeyoung:
"I am sorry Tzuyu.. I..—"

Tzuyu:
"Why did you not fight.."

Chaeyoung:
"I tried.. i couldnt.. i was weak."

Tzuyu:
"This is all my fault.."

Chaeyoung:
"It was mine.. if.. If i didnt have Xal take over me in the first place.. this wouldnt happen."

Tzuyu:
"Dont blame yourself.. we'll avenge her.. we have to"

Chaeyoung dropped a punch on the ground, she was furious as she gritted her teeth continuously saying her sister's name

Chaeyoung:
"I am so stupid! I am so fucking stupid!— Dahyun Unnie.. please.. wake up.."

The sisters knelt and cried as Seulgi and her crew destroyed everything on their path on the background.

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth, She shouted Dahyun's name and cried. Tzuyu's eyes turned purple with anger as they both roared together onto the night's sky.