87 |

Xal smiled as he slowly walked through the light revealing his true nature. Tzuyu's eyes widened followed by everyone else behind her. Chaeyoung scoffed with a wicked smirk on the corner of her lips.

Tzuyu:
"Chaeyoung.."

Chae/Xal:
"Gullible little girl is she.. She believed i'd save you. but well.. we had a few disagreement.. so now.. Here is your sister" he lifted his crystal with Chaeyoung and Mina's soul begging for help.

Sana:
"Mina!" she gasped

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and began to throw bolts of fire onto them. Xal blocked it before reaching them.

Xal:
"You cant defeat me?.. you are Queenless." he laughed

Tzuyu:
"LET MY SISTER GO!!"

Xal:
"Sure.. on the blood moon.— in replacement of your crystal.. I return her to you.. in fact. you'll die anyway.. so why fight?"

Rose:
"We will fi—"

Tzuyu:
"Deal!"

Rose:
"WHAT?!"

Tzuyu:
"It's my sister's life.. I cant risk it Rose."

Xal:
"Perfect!— i guess the blood moon will be a fast transfer right?"

Tzuyu nodded as she gritted her teeth
"good.. now.. to make sure.. you wont plan any deceit.."

Sana:
"ACK!!!!" Monsters dropped below to Sana restraining her from her position.

Xal:
"We need a little collateral.."

Tzuyu:
"I WONT DECIEVE YOU!! YOU HAVE MY SISTER!"

Xal:
"And your lover as well.. fun right?" Tzuyu gritted her teeth and knitted her brows
"come on.. where is your sense of humour?"

Tzuyu:
"Let them go! I'll give you what you want.. PLEASE" Tzuyu dropped to her knees and begged. Xal smirked and chuckled

Xal:
"You really are a weak demon.. I dont even know why did the prophecy chose you to be the king— IRENE!"

Irene moved closer to Xal with a smile on her face.
"Get them out of my sight."

Irene:
"With pleasure" she smirked and began tearing up the dimension

Tzuyu:
"WAIT!! XAL!"

Sana:
"TZUYU!!"

Tzuyu:
"SANA! NO!" She sees a blurred vision of Sana being offered to Xal with her arms restrained. Xal looked over Tzuyu through Chaeyoung's dark eyes as she grabbed Sana's neck off the surface of the floor. Xal carved his sharp nails onto Sana's neck smiling over Tzuyu as the dimension tears— Xal leaned over Tzuyu's lover in a vision of being closer to her lover's neck, licking the droplets of her blood from the wound.

Sana:
"AH!.. hnngg.. TZUYYUUUUUUUUU!" Tzuyu heard Sana's cry for agony

Tzuyu:
"Sanaaaa!" she extended her hand trying to grab Sana from the dimension as she saw Chaeyoung in front of her smirk in bright red eyes— licking her lips off of Sana's blood. "Ch-Chaeyoung.."

The portal swirled and teleported them back to central Island. Tzuyu dropped to her knees with a tear on her eyes as a black note floated in front of Tzuyu.

See you in 2 days sister :)