82 |

Tzuyu:
"Kill me."

Sana:
"Tzuyu?! I WOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING!!"

Tzuyu:
"Promise me Sana."

Sana:
"No!" she scowled and turned

Tzuyu:
"Please.. promise me." Tzuyu walked towards her and hugged her from behind

Sana:
"Tzuyu.. You know I cant."

Tzuyu:
"I love you." Sana sighed and teared

Sana:
"Tzuyu.. I cant—"

Tzuyu:
"Promise me.. as your King.. I command you to kill me."

Sana:
"Tzuyu.."

Tzuyu:
"Promise me." Sana cried and sighed as she hesitantly nodded "Good.. my Queen." she leaned over, closing the gap between her and her lover once more.

***

*beep*

Chae/Xal:
"well?"

Mina:
"They're looking for the kid.— you apparently did not go home last night"

Chae/Xal:
"Wow.. Chaeyoung must be very important to that King of ours."

Mina:
"Why are you even after her.. she cant be  the demon King without a queen too."

Chaeyoung:
"she will have a queen. we saw this before.."

Mina:
"Look. If she powers me up.. I wont respond.. You can— cause you can manipulate that and act as Chaeyoung.. but she'll find out I am not Mina."

Chaeyoung:
"Dont worry.. It's about time we reveal ourselves. In 2 days time the portal will open. and we have to make sure.. she wont meet her queen before that."

Mina:
"Who is her Queen?"

Chae/Xal:
"Who knows.. but I know one person that could trigger her demon self.."

Mina:
"Chaeyoung?"

Chae/Xal:
"That.. and of course..— our Dear Sana."

Mina:
"What are you planning..?"

Chae/Xal:
"death Yeri. Death— if she forces herself to release her form to save them.. she will die without a Queen."

Mina/Yeri:
"great. you said my name!— you must be serious."

Chae/Xal:
"Do I look like I am kidding?"

*slam*

Irene:
"So you transfered Yeri into Mina's body huh— "

Mina/Yeri:
"Oh no.. Mom's here.."

Chae/Xal:
"She'll be fine"

Irene:
"If anything happens to—"

Chae/Xal:
"She'll be fine Irene.. Dont worry."

Irene:
"Seulgi!!"

Chae/Xal:
"THE NAME IS XAL!"

Irene:
"NO?! YOUR NAME IS SEULGI! XAL ONLY LIVES IN YOU!!"

Chae/Xal:
"GREAT!!— who made you boss?"

Irene:
"YOU DID! NOW! GET YERI OUT OF—"

???
"gee mom.. you sure are very protective of Yeri"

Irene:
"Joy.. Wendy.. Finally— where have you girls been?"

Wendy:
"Eating some snacks.." she grinned as she licks her lips with her long tongue

Joy:
"apparently.. there are not much yummy humans around this area.. but We were hungry.— Xal! You should provide us delicious people you know?!"

Chae/Xal:
"Yeah yeah. we shall feast on Tzuyu's army soon enough girls."

???
"What about us Boss?" two chorused familiar voices called out the attention of the King.

Chae/Xal:
"Of course you'll have all the blood you boys can have."

V & Jimin:
"Good.. Cause we brought friends" they said in unison with a wicked grin.

Red eyes glowed at the dark shadow of the church— counting in thousands or more.

Joy and Wendy:
"Of course we had some help too.." they wickedly grinned as Girls with red eyes revealed themselves onto the top floor.

Irene:
"Well you needed an army.. I got a few hell hounds for our demise."

Chae/Xal:
"Perfect.. We are ready for the blood moon.. she scowled "Kill everyone else.. and leave Tzuyu to me."

Everyone:
"As you wish our king."

V:
"Looks like we are having a fun battle boss" he swayed over to Chaeyoung's side

Jimin:
"Perfect for a feast." and he followed onto Chaeyoung's left.

Irene:
"The sirens are ready to unleash on your command."

Chae/Xal:
"Great. Gather all the monsters.. We attack at dawn." she gritted her teeth with a demonic smile.