58 | Kionhou Chaeyoung

‪*shuts locker*

Rose:
"Ack! you scared me!"

Chaeyoung:
"I have a question"

Rose:
"what is it?"

Chaeyoung:
"Can you be any piece and the Queen at the same time?"

Rose:
"you want to be Tzuyu's Queen?"

Chaeyoung:
"uh.. yeah. or uh.. can you be her Queen or Make Jennie or Lisa her queen."

Rose:
"Well being in two alliance is fine. if for example you are Tzuyu's rook and my Queen that is fine but a Queen needs to be loyal to the king."

Chaeyoung:
"is there a way to stop that? and reject the offer of the king"

Rose:
"yes.. but not when you are already sealed.— why are you asking this?" she squinted

Chaeyoung:
"Oh.. I am wondering if we can be your pawns while in Tzuyu's alliance."

Rose:
"Tzuyu sealed you. so that is not possible." Chaeyoung sighed in relief and smiled "—but if it is the Queen.. you can leave Tzuyu's alliance."

Chaeyoung:
"what?!"

Rose:
"yeah. since you are a rook, you are possible to leave Tzuyu's if for example I offer you the Queen."

Chaeyoung:
"I see.."

Rose:
"why are you interested.."

Chaeyoung:
"Nothing. I thought we can all be in each other's alliance that's all" she smiled "—anyway.. Imma leave! class is starting.. see ya"

Rose:
"o..kay?" she waved at the cub taking her leave.

***

Chaeyoung:
"What did i get myself into.. I did not expect this at all." She mumbled to herself as she increases her walking speed.

???
"so.. you are thinking of betraying us." an unknown figured called her attention as he floats behind her.

Chaeyoung:
"I thought you said you'll help my sister!"

???
"I did.. she wont be king.. isnt that what she wanted"

Chaeyoung:
"Then why are you planning to kill her"

???
"Kill her? No.. We are planning to save her– from Xal."

Chaeyoung:
"I know you work for Xal.. Arent you Xal."

???
"oh.. no.. I despise the man. He is pure evil.. The real demon."

Chaeyoung:
"then who are you? why do you only show a shadow of you instead! and why me.— You called me your Queen! and I dont agree to this"

???
"oh. I was just kidding Chaeyoung. I thought you would find it sweet" he hovered about

Chaeyoung:
"how are you going to save my sister..."

???
"Same thing as how I saved Rose.. Through you. and In return.. You will be the most powerful sorcerer that ever lived."

Chaeyoung:
"I dont need power anymore!"

???
"come on Chaeyoung, You know you want it.. Plus.. You can save both of your sisters once you are the most powerful sorcerer in the world.."

Chaeyoung:
"My sister is a Demon! she is already powerful– why didnt you tell me my sister is a Demon King.. I should've not agreed to this!"

???
"Well.. She is the Demon King and much more powerful than you, she can destroy you and everyone else– if I told you, you wouldn't bother to save Rose.."

Chaeyoung:
"Tzuyu is not like that!"

???
"ive been in the future.. Ive seen it.. I know,. your loving sister will change.." he grinned and floated around her "the moment she tastes the real power of a Demon King.. —believe me. She will.. kill everyone."

Chaeyoung:
"you are lying!" she gritted her teeth

???
"dont believe me? see for yourself" he launched over Chaeyoung possessing her and her eyes glowed bright red "watch as I show you around" he whispered in her head.

Chaeyoung dropped to her knees and her head throbbing from the possession of the dark shadow. She gritted her teeth.

???
"Open your eyes child.. and watch your sister turn to her full form"

~ To be continued

A/N: I am kinda Chapter stalling cause I have been writing My Final Piece chapters than Negative Zero.. soo.. I am starting Negative Zero today.
Thanks for being patient everyone!!‬