103 |

The sisters knelt and cried as Seulgi and her crew destroyed everything on their path on the background.

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth, She shouted Dahyun's name and cried. Tzuyu's eyes turned purple with anger as they both roared together onto the night's sky.

Sana:
"Tzuyu. The moon.."

She pointed at the moonlight quarter to hitting the center pedestal which had already lit up 2 demon pillars.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth
"Kill everyone else! Seulgi is mine!" she commanded as her eyes burnt purple once again

Sana:
"Tzuyu.."

Chaeyoung suddenly ran towards Seulgi, shouting on the top of her lungs.

Tzuyu:
"Chaeyoung! Wait!!"

Chaeyoung:
"I'll kill you! I'll kill you! GIVE ME BACK MY SISTERRRRR!!!" she cried as she passed through the monsters, smiting everyone in sight. she casted over and over and over and over again.

***

Lisa snapped onto her view seeing Chaeyoung running towards the huge demon.

Lisa:
"That's Chaeyoung!"

Rose:
"What?!"

Jennie:
"Jeongyeon! Nayeon! Protect Chaeyoung!"

Jeongyeon and Nayeon went hovering about Chaeyoung, who seemed to be running at such a speed.

Jeongyeon:
"Yo! Chaeyoung! What—"

Chaeyoung:
"Leave me alone Jeongyeon!"

Nayeon:
"That is something we cant do!"

The couple helped Chaeyoung through the hoard of Seulgi's monsters. They ran through until Rose halted Chaeyoung from her stead. lifting them up.

Chaeyoung:
"Let me go!! Let me go!"

Rose:
"i would? but you will run through the betas.."

They all lifted their heads as they saw a hoard of beta demons walking around, eating monsters on sight.

Suddenly.. Light sped through them and they noticed it was Tzuyu. Sana came following her.

Sana:
"TZUYU!! STOP!!!— Ah! there you are! Help!"

Rose:
"Why is Tzuyu rushing?"

Sana:
"She plans on killing Seulgi.. Alone!"

Everyone:
"WHAT?!"

***

Chaeyoung:
"SHE CANT FIGHT HER ALONE?!"

Rose:
"And Seulgi is strong.. I know.. we have to stop her. but.. The light is close. It already lit 2 pillars! If the third is lit, Tzuyu needs to sit on the throne!— or else we are doomed!"

Chaeyoung:
"Rose! Where is Tzuyu's portal"

Rose:
"Chaeyoung! you cant"

Chaeyoung:
"It's either that or we all die! so let me!— she is my last hope.. I cant lose another sister Rose.. please.."

Rose sighed as she looked around.

Rose:
"Fine. come with me— the rest of you protect Tzuyu as much as you can as long as you can."

they nodded and went their separated ways.

***

*bang*

Tzuyu grabbed onto the huge deformed demon and dropped her to the ground. Her allies— Irene and the rest tried to get a hit on Tzuyu but were interrupted by Jeongyeon and the others.

Jeongyeon:
"Hey pretty face? wanna dance?" she smiled as she grabbed Irene on mid air

Nayeon:
"Hey pretty face.. You wanna die?" she raised her brow.

Jeongyeon:
"I was just kidding"

Irene pushed Jeongyeon down as she battles the couples.