84 |

Unknown:

Unknown:

"*This is an automated call—*"

"TZUYU! TZUYU!—"
"Stop squirming kid!— Ah! Tzuyu and friends.. hello. Glad you could answer my call.. Let me introduce myself... — This is Xal.. Your other half of the demon king portal." *laughs*

Unknown:
"You see.. I have your sister and this Elite with me. I mean I should have killed them but.. the blood moon is coming in a few days.. and I want to see if you would step down from being king. Well.. We should really meet in person dear sister.. how bout a little family reunion? — say.. the abandoned church in island 4?"
"whether you say yes or no.. you'll definitely come for your sister.— TZUYU! DONT LISTEN TO HIM! IT'S A TRAP!!— hush it! so? I'll see you later right?"
"*This message will self distruct in 10 seconds*"
"oh.. by the way...."
"My monsters are up to get you" *laughs*

*bang*

The moment he mentioned his monsters, 4 Succubi had broke through Sana's glass door.

Sana:
"Leviarmus— Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu:
"It's okay baby. I got this! go!"

Sana:
"Dont you baby me!" Sana growled as she launched Ice walls around her and her lover

Sana:"Dont you baby me!" Sana growled as she launched Ice walls around her and her lover

Tzuyu:
"I—"

Sana:
"I am not a kid Tzuyu. I am here to help you." she knitted her brows

Tzuyu:
"R-right.." Claws had broken through the ice walls

Sana:
"Let's go!"

Tzuyu casted a spell to summon demonic hands to restrain the succubi from their positions as the two lovers swiftly left Sana's house.

Jeongyeon:
"SANA!! TZUYU!!" Jeongyeon called just moments reaching them from Sana's place

Tzuyu:
"Behind you!!"

Creatures had flew behind Jeongyeon and had her fall.

Nayeon:
"Jeongyeon!!" Nayeon squinted as she casted a dimension portal to get Jeongyeon near her.