55 |

Rose:
"Spread out!– Lisa!"

Lisa:
"Right behind you babe!– Jennie, Jisoo! Keep Tzuyu safe! Tzuyu's warriors stand guard!"

Jeongyeon:
"Okay! How do we activate this shit?"

Lisa:
"Place your crystals onto your left palm— absorb Tzuyu's power and say 'Increactum Demoerio' and Release your magic energies!– NOW! NO TIME TO LOSE!"

Jennie:
"Jisoo! Take the left! i go right"

Jisoo:
"Roger that!— You girls need to act fast! We got company!"

The moment Jisoo hovered to warn the girls— 2 succubi came flying on the air and a demonic vampire in the middle.

Vampire:
"So, where do you think you girls are going"

Tzuyu:
"Rose!"

Rose:
"Take care of your front liners! We'll hold them. Charge them up if you must!"

Tzuyu:
"WHAT SHOULD I DO!"

Rose:
"You're the demon! Do what you must! Now go!" She flew by Jennie and Jisoo.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and covered her face from the gushing of the wind. The vampire hovered through the sky with her eyes burning red.

Vampire:
"Xal is scared of this weakling.. what a joke!" She chuckled "–Ack!" a strong wind gushed through her catching her off guard.

Mina:
"Who are you calling a joke?!" Her eyes glowed purple and her hair floated in gravity

Vampire:
"I see.. you got your allies" she laughed "too bad.. We are stronger than any of you" she moved her hand from left to right releasing the undead onto the surface "have fun!" she laughed

Jeongyeon:
"fire and skeletons.. HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!!"

Momo:
"they are the undead?"

Jeongyeon:
"shut it!"

Dahyun:
"Increactum Demoerio!" Dahyun chanted as the crystal was sucked into her palm and covering her with purple energy. A sword was revealed from her palm as she stanced onto this. "AWESOME!"

NaJeongMoSaJiChae did the same as Dahyun and Mina. The purple energy covered them and their eyes glowed bright purple to help their king . Everyone were unleashed to their maximum levels. –as the fight began.

succubus 1:
"So I guess your allies are complete.."

Succubus 2:
"Not complete enough" she laughed and they roared as they launched towards Tzuyu, the demon King.

Tzuyu's eyes widened and swirled purple once more. She gritted her teeth and began to cast a spell but was fortunately protected by Jeongyeon and Dahyun– Her knights.

Jeongyeon:
"Okay! Let's dance"

Dahyun:
"No can do!"

Succubus 1:
"Idiots!" She roared and flew about trying to get Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

The other Succubus was dealt by Jihyo and Momo. The remaining powerful Vampire was dealt with the rest of the team.

Rose flew down to Tzuyu and scowled

Rose:
"Do something and dont let them die."

Tzuyu:
"What should I do?"

Rose:
"Do what a demon does."

Tzuyu:
"i am not in my full form"

Rose:
"So? You've been powerful ever since!— now go!" She hopped and left as she helps her team to get rid of the succubus.

The vampire floats in mid air with her eyes burning red with a demonic smile on her face. She stared onto Sana and Mina who seemed to be fighting off a succubus and the others who tried to get their grasps away from the undead.

Vampire:
"Ah!" She smiled as she stared onto Chaeyoung who seemed to fight along the side of Jeongyeon and Dahyun.

The vampire launched and Tzuyu's eyes widened he moment she saw her sister being targeted.

Tzuyu:
"Chaeyoung watch out!" Chaeyoung turned to see the vampire in front of her

Chaeyoung:
"What the heck!" The vampire laughed maniacally grabbing her neck

Tzuyu raged and she walked toward the Vampire coldly.

Tzuyu:
"Get off her"

Vampire:
"Or what" she looked up to Tzuyu who's figure is in the shadow

Tzuyu:
"Or else.." she hanged her head low and let the shadow hide her face "I'll kill you" she demonically smirked and lifted her face from the shadow, her eyes glowed purple and the Vampire was shocked from her form.

Tzuyu grabbed the vampire's neck and lifted it up.

Tzuyu:
"What a weakling" the vampire scowled and began raising the undead around Tzuyu, the burning bones captured Tzuyu from the midst

Chaeyoung:
"Tzuyu!!" The bones expanded more and more trying to capture her

Tzuyu's eyes widened and the moment she did a bright light petrified the bones and broke all of them to pieces

Tzuyu:
"You think I am that weak?—" she choked her harder "I am even this strong!" She scowled and tightened her grip. A lightning had smithed the ground causing to hit her side.

???:
"For a demon! You still are weak." She laughed

Tzuyu scowled to see another figure on the air.

???
"Like my dimension? This is my doing. And I can kill all of you here"

Tzuyu:
"Who are you?!"

???
"The name is Irene.." she smirked "I am Xal's Queen!" She laughed and Tzuyu's eyes widened

Tzuyu:
"Shit!" The vampire got out of her grasps and began floating back to the Queen as well as the other succubi.