98 |

They began to decent through the underground following Seulgi and Irene.

Seulgi:
"Dont worry.. this wont kill you." She laughed "it's just the gateway."

They dropped onto the circular fire hole as The floor emitted red fire and lava— the floor is broken to pieces as if, hell had took over the underground of  Arcane.  They were greeted with a bridge and Xal's own portal at the center of it.

  They were greeted with a bridge and Xal's own portal at the center of it

Seulgi:
"Sorry about the portal. i had to move it" she laughed "since I'll have Asmodeus with me, i already brought it here for my demise!— oh right.. the girls."
"Here" she smirked as she brought them up from the lava— their cage filled in fire and chains they shouted

Chaeyoung:
"TZUYU!! Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu:
"Chaeyoung!" She reached up for her but was halted by seulgi

Seulgi:
"No. no. NO. The king.. first"

Sana:
"Tzuyu! It's a trap! Dont listen to her"

Mina:
"Tzuyu. Please."

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and sighed.

Tzuyu:
"Hand over one! To make sure you will complete the end of the bargain"

Seulgi:
"Smart as always. Well.. who would you like to have first."

Tzuyu:
"My sister—"

Seulgi:
"NOT A CHANCE!"

Tzuyu:
"Then Mina."

Seulgi:
"Wow. I am surprised you did not take Sana first."

Tzuyu:
"I will take her.. one way or another." She smirked

Seulgi:
"Mina it is."

As soon as Seulgi turned, Rose and Tzuyu nodded Nayeon flicked her finger to disguise one of the sphinx behind Seulgi's henchman who was grabbing Mina out of the cage. The Sphinx hovered onto Sana and whispered.

Seulgi:
"There! Mina.— now.. The king?" she smirked

Tzuyu sighed and scratched her nape

Tzuyu:
"Okay.. what must I do."

Seulgi:
"You sure are easy to talk to."

Tzuyu:
"a deal is a deal."

Seulgi:
"well then."

Nayeon began to shift her eyes about the area, bit her lip and looked at Rose. Rose gestured to stay calm.

Seulgi casted a half red and purple magic circle.

Seulgi:
"stand here" she smiled and Tzuyu followed her.
"This wont hurt.. It's just that.. You'll finally be a normal person."