86 |

???
"Tzuyu.. Tzuyu.."

Tzuyu:
"h-huh.." she squinted over the bright light as she sees her friends clearly in vision.
"CHAEYOUNG!" she jolted up as her eyes widened.

Jeongyeon:
"Calm down.. Rose went to get her.."

Tzuyu:
"No! I WANT TO GO GET HE—"

Nayeon:
"Y-You can't Tzuyu.. You are badly hurt."

Tzuyu:
"Where's Dahyun unnie and Sana?"

Jihyo:
"T-They went to get Chaeyoung and Mina..

Tzuyu:
"AND WE ARE JUST HERE?!"

Jihyo:
"We can handle it! You need to heal!"

Tzuyu:
"NO!" A strong gust of wind blew thier faces off.

Nayeon:
"Tzuyu.. what can we do.. You cant be in full form yet.."

Jeongyeon:
"The blood moon is in 2 days.. We have to find your Queen.."

Tzuyu:
"But."

Nayeon:
"We cant have you die Tzuyu.."

Jihyo:
"Tzuyu.."

Tzuyu:
"Please.. let me go to my sister.. Please" she cried.

The three girls looked at each other with a saddened expression. They sighed.

Jihyo:
"Fine. I know where they are."

***

*slam*

Rose:
"XAL?"

Dahyun:
"A-Are you sure.. this.. is where we should be.."

Jennie:
"Scared?" she smirked

Dahyun:
"No.."

Rose:
"XAL! SHOW YOURSELF!"

Dahyun:
"W-Why are you calling him.. h-how bout we just grab Chae and Mina and leave?.." she trembled

The girls began walking towards the big church hall.. as the moonlight emits to the window of the church.

Lisa:
"Sure you are not scared.."

Dahyun:
"I AM NOT!" She raised her voice enough to echo to the abandoned church— small rocks began to fall from the ceiling.

Sana:
"Dahyun! shhh!"

Dahyun:
"oops.. s-sorry.."

???
"Geeze.. I invited you in— not to destroy my lair you know.." A dark figure appeared in the front of the church throne. Light was not caught onto it but Red eyes can be seen through the darkness and the smirking teeth.

Rose:
"Xal?"

Xal:
"hey sis.. so where is our Tzuyu?"

Rose:
"She is hurt.. thanks to you."

Xal:
"Too bad.. I have a surprise for her.."

Rose:
"Where's Chaeyoung and Mina?"

Xal:
"Them? You dont need to worry about a thing— They're safe."

Dahyun:
"C-Can I please have my sister please?"

Xal:
"oh?.. you want her.." he grinned with his eyes bright in red. In queue a few had appeared behind him and revealed themselves to the light. Rose and the others stanced in defensive mode
"Dont worry.. we wont kill you.." he grinned "maybe a little bit of a feast" he growled as his monsters walked closer step by step. The gang backed out slowly.

Rose:
"Xal! You cant hurt us yet."

Xal:
"Who said I abide by the rules?"

Rose:
"Because TZUYU IS STILL KING.AND SHE WILL GET YOU SOON!"

Xal:
"Ha.. not if she sees my surprise to her.. I'll be undefeated.." he growled "kill them!"

The monsters had their queue and began pouncing, but was fortunately blocked by a bright barrier.

???
"I dont think that's the right way to invite your visitors in."

Xal:
"Wow. Tzuyu. Perfect timing. How are you?"

Tzuyu:
"Where's my sister!"

Xal:
"Geeze.. She is fine.. dont worry."

Tzuyu:
"Where is she!!"

Rose:
"Tzuyu.. calm down.. you are heating up."

Xal sighed and laughed

Xal:
"poor Tzuyu.. a queenless demon.. a demon who is bound to kill her friends."

Tzuyu:
"Stop stalling and give me back my sister!" her hand released energy bolts ready to cast onto him.

Xal:
"I wouldnt do that.. if i were you.— incase you did not notice.. I.— out number you.." he smiled

Tzuyu:
"I am just here for my sister!" She launched her bolts which was unfortunately blocked by a strong barrier. A familiar figure floated in the air and her eyes glowed red with an evil smirk.

Sana:
"Mina.."

Mina smiled demonically as she remained hovered. Xal smiled as he slowly walked through the light revealing his true nature. Tzuyu's eyes widened followed by everyone else behind her. Chaeyoung scoffed with a wicked smirk on the corner of her lips.

Tzuyu:
"Chaeyoung.."