52 |

Tzuyu watched her look up the sky with a saddened look on her face. and she sees her crystal glowing around her neck. Tzuyu decided to hold the crystal and broke one seal of Sana's.

Sana:
"Tzuyu?!"

Tzuyu:
"You are my warrior.. and as your king.. I command you to practice your energy without one seal."

Sana:
"But Tzuyu! this is level 30 Energy. I cant control it!" Earth began to shake due to Sana's nervousness "Tzuyu! I might kill someone!"

Tzuyu immediately grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye.

Tzuyu:
"Look at me.. Concentrate and relax."

The earth shook harder as people began to shout running out of the building

Tzuyu:
"Sana.. look at me" she grabbed her chin and made her face her. "don't think about anything but me.. concentrate. and relax."

Sana nodded as she stared onto Tzuyu's eyes. She saw her eyes swirl in purple and realized that the Demon King was watching her. She breathed and exhaled– shut her eyes and relaxed.

Tzuyu:
"There you go.. now breathe in and let the energy consume you. Don't be afraid to what you can do.. Trust in your energy.. and In me."

Sana:
"Tzuyu.. I- I can–"

Tzuyu:
"breathe."

Sana followed and the earth began to steady it's pace. She inhaled and exhaled as she kept her hand firm onto Tzuyu's.

Tzuyu:
"Perfect. That's my girl."

Sana:
"WHAT?!" Sana's eyes widened the moment Tzuyu mentioned that word and Water began to splash in front of Tzuyu. Tzuyu shuts her eyes and was soaking wet. she spat out water from her mouth. "o-oh.. s-sorry.." she smiled awkwardly

Tzuyu:
"Okay.. we gotta learn how to control your emotions."

Sana:
"ah... S-Sorry. You just had to say something weird."

Tzuyu:
"well" she wiped her face with her hand and raised an eyebrow "You are not a boy are you? Why would I call you a boy if you are a girl."

Sana:
"Nothing. it.. It just sounded weird."

Tzuyu:
"You manipulating elements is weird enough– AND WHERE DID THE WATER COME FROM?!"

Sana:
"Me? .. I have the magic of element it doesnt mean i need to have the element present"

Tzuyu:
"Well.. in short. You kinda spat onto me."

Sana:
"I DID NOT!" the ground began to shake once again. she jolted and stopped "oops.. sorry."

Tzuyu:
"Sana. Control your energy.." she sighed and face palmed

Sana:
"But.."

Tzuyu:
"Don't tell me i have to kiss you again just so I could seal you." Sana jolted and covered her mouth with her hand "Thought so." Tzuyu chuckled and stood up to stretch "So. Let's get you home."

Sana:
"ah.. right."

Tzuyu smiled and walked on air like it was normal. Sana's eyes widened to see Tzuyu freely using her powers. Tzuyu reached out her hand for Sana to grab– with a smile she waited.

Tzuyu:
"So.. you're just gonna stare at me like that and not grab my hand"

Sana:
"You just.."

Tzuyu:
"I am a demon. I know now that i don't need to follow rules.– or spells."

Sana raised her brows and crossed her arms

Sana:
"But you.. are not king!"

Tzuyu:
"Well let me have the fun without worrying about the people I have to kill" Sana's eyes widened. "I was just kidding of course" she chuckled "now.. are you taking my hand or not."

Sana:
"Who knows.. you'll drop me."

Tzuyu:
"excuse me. If i kill my ally now.. I wont be king anymore." she laughed with a demonic smirk

Sana:
"funny!"

Tzuyu:
"glad to hear my pawn got this kind of sense of humor"

Sana:
"stop calling me pawn."

Tzuyu:
"What do you want me to call you then?"

Sana:
"Sana?.."

Tzuyu:
"Okay then. My Sana.. are you planning to make me wait longer."

Sana laughed and grabbed her hand

Sana:
"That is not the way to use my name my King."

Tzuyu:
"Okay! now you gotta stop calling me King."

Sana:
"Now what should i call you?"

Tzuyu:
"Tzuyu.." she smiled

Sana:
"My Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu:
"Yeeaaaaahhhhhhh. we are stopping right there." she pulled Sana up the sky and flew

Sana:
"But you said"

Tzuyu:
"I realized it was weird when you said it."

Sana:
"What an Idiot!"

Tzuyu:
"not the right way to talk to your king like that."

Sana:
"You are not MY KING? Youre... my Tzuyu."

Tzuyu:
"Yeap! WE ARE STOPPING!" She accelerated her speed as Sana laughed.

Tzuyu:"Yeap! WE ARE STOPPING!" She accelerated her speed as Sana laughed