88 |

Nayeon gasped
"TZUYU! DAHYUN!"

Jeongyeon:
"yo! are you guys okay?"

NaJeongMoJi came running towards them as they saw them teleport.

Momo:
"Tzuyu! are you okay?" Momo looked around as she grabbed Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu immediately flicked her hand away from Momo scowling in anger
"Tzuyu..?"

Jeongyeon:
"Tzu—"

Tzuyu:
"They took them.."

Nayeon
"huh?"

Tzuyu:
"Sana.. Mina.. and.." she began tear up as she clenched her fist "Ch-Chaeyoung.." after mentioning her sister's name she raised her clenched fist punching the floor drastically breaking through the cemented road.

Jeongyeon:
"T-Tzuyu.. c-calm down."

Tzuyu:
"CALM DOWN?! THEY HAVE MY SISTER JEONGYEON!"

Jeongyeon:
"I-I know.. and we will get them.."

Tzuyu:
"HOW!? CANT YOU SEE?! I AM WEAK!! I AM A QUEENLESS DEMON!"

Rose:
"We must find you a que—"

Tzuyu:
"YOU KEEP SAYING THAT ROSE! WHERE THE FUCK AM I GONNA FIND A QUEEN?! TELL ME! HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA BE A FULL DEMON TO FIGHT XAL!"

Rose:
"DONT GET MAD AT ME?! I DONT KNOW HOW WE CAN—"

Tzuyu:
"YOU WERE LEADING US THIS WHOLE TIME!"

Rose:
"IT IS NOT MY JOB TO FEED YOU YOUR QUEEN TZUYU!"

Tzuyu:
"BUT IT IS YOUR JOB TO HELP ME!"

Rose:
"HAVE I NOT DONE ENOUGH?! I GAVE YOU EVERY SINGLE DETAIL.. INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW!"

Tzuyu:
"but the Queen."

Rose:
"THAT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BLAME ME FOR BEING QUEENLESS?!"

Tzuyu:
"BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE WEAK!"

Rose:
"ME?! YOU WERE LUCKY TO HAVE A FAMILY! YOU WERE LUCKY TO HAVE A FAMILY TO ADOPT YOU!! I HAD NOTHING TZUYU!! NOTHING BUT MY FRIENDS! NOTHING AT ALL!"

Tzuyu:
"Then how did you survive?!" she scowled

Rose:
"ON MY OWN! Seulgi and I were left with nothing! I turned my back on her the moment she started to taste the power of the demons!"

Tzuyu:
"Seulgi?.. who is that?"

Rose:
"Xal.. Seulgi is her human form. She's our sister. Xal is the demon that lives in her. Son of Mal'gadaar the Comet's demon king.."

Tzuyu:
"So there's 2?"

Rose:
"Yes.. Tzuyu.. as I said.. we are a portal to the demon kings.. We are demons, but not quite enough. We are sealed. We are two beings. I am sealed with Demon Lilith.. Seulgi.. is sealed with Demon Xal'gexal.. You.. Tzuyu.. has the Demon Asmodeus— The king.. of Nine Hells."

Tzuyu:
"What do you mean King?"

Rose:
"Asmodeus is the rightful king of all Nine Hells.. Therefore.. the Demon King lives in you. I am just your servant Tzuyu... and so is Xal. We are both just your right hand."

Tzuyu:
"Then why—"

Rose:
"Because.. if the Demon King steps down.. One of us can take the rightful place.. all we need is your crystal and your right hand's crystal to complete the King's transfer of the throne."

Tzuyu:
"MY CRYSTAL is all what he is after?"

Rose nodded
"In a position where Asmodeus would step down."

Tzuyu:
"what about Chaeyoung, Mina and Sana."

Rose:
"Xal.. is just having them for dinner.. Dont trust him.. I've seen him decieve alot of people."

Tzuyu scowled and breathed
"Okay.. What do you suggest we should do?"

Jennie:
"How bout.. Create an army?"

Tzuyu:
"What do you mean?"

Lisa:
"well.. Xal does have an army.. he said it himself.. he out numbers us."

Tzuyu:
"Okay? So.. how do we get the army?"

Rose:
"Hypnosis.." she grinned as she passed a forbidden spell written on a torn page to Tzuyu

Tzuyu:
"Where did—"

Rose:
"Seulgi memorized it before.. I stole it just before I ran away" she laughed

Tzuyu squinted onto the page as she turned it around.
"Possession?" rose shrugged

Rose:
"Never used it. I mean.. I cant seem to use it as much as Seulgi can.. That's what she used to Chaeyoung and Mina."

Tzuyu:
"I see.."

Jisoo:
"So.. What's the plan?"

NaHyo:
"We—" they raised their hand "—might know a few Sorcerers and Wizards that may help"

Lisa:
"You guys are the Elites right? How bout ask the council for assistance?"

Nayeon and Jihyo smiled to each other
"We'll do our best." they nodded and began casting a gravitational spell "We'll see you guys tomorrow!"

Rose:
"Girls!"

Nayeon:
"Yeah?"

Rose:
"Meet us in Island 7.. at the mountains."

Jihyo:
"7? Mountains?"

Jisoo:
"You know? Esterel hill?"

Nayeon:
"wait.. but— isnt that restricted?"

Rose:
"Trust us. meet us there tomorrow morning. just portal your way there"

Nayeon:
"I.. am not sure if my dimension can reach—"

Rose threw a small moon stone at Nayeon

Rose:
"It will. Make sure to use this.. ONLY when you are ready" Nayeon smiled and nodded

Nayeon:
"Let's go"

Nayeon and Jihyo left— on the hunt for more allies.

Dahyun:
"Okay.. So what about us? The Elites cant gather that much Sorcerers and Wizards in a day.. and..— to support a Demon?"

Jeongyeon:
"yeah.. that's unlikely.."

Rose:
"I have jobs for everyone tomorrow. But first we gotta be in Esterel hill."

Tzuyu:
"Why?"

Rose:
"You'll see. We'll contact some people that we know we could count on." she smiled "for now.." She then gravitated her self off the surface of the ground "take a rest my King.— It's a big day tomorrow."