67 |

Chaeyoung was spotted running through the  dark stormy night as she walked in the abandoned church.

???
"Who goes there!"

Chaeyoung:
"Relax everyone.. It's just me."

8 different monsters appeared from the light.

Irene:
"Ah. welcome back master, How's your day?"

Chae/Xal:
"Yeah. well not so fun.. I am stuck at this kid's  body for a while now. Tzuyu and Rose hasnt made any plans and progress to defeat me yet."

Irene:
"Well.. we probably need a warning call right?"

Chae/Xal:
"No worries.. If they take too long. they'll just die one by one." she laughed as her eyes glowed red once more.

***

| Morning |

*knock* *knock*

Dahyun:
"Chae?"

Chaeyoung:
"ah! yes unnie!"

Dahyun:
"Where have you been last night? Tzuyu and I wanted to have a game night"

Chaeyoung:
"oh.. I went to buy this cool new bracelet. Isnt it amazing" she showed her sister with a grin on her face.

Dahyun:
"I see.." she laughed "Well.. Rose and the others are saying to meet up. are you coming?"

Chaeyoung:
"Meet up?"

Dahyun:
"right. it was in the group chat. Speaking of.. You havent gone onlind that much have you."

Chaeyoung:
"Oh.. uh. I have.. but i got locked out of my phone. I have been typing the password over and over again. but it's locked. so i cant access it."

Dahyun:
"Oh silly. why ddnt you tell me."

Chaeyoung:
"You'll think i am crazy forgetting such thing"

Dahyun:
"Well it is crazy.. but I am sure you ddnt forget it. unless you changed it."

Chaeyoung:
"I dont think I did."

Dahyun:
"well silly here. I got it opened for you."

Chaeyoung:
"Thanks."

Dahyun:
"Anytime. and get ready. We'll meet them at the park." As Dahyun stood up from her place Chaeyoung reached out for her halting her

Chaeyoung:
"unnie.."

Dahyun:
"Yeah?"

Chaeyoung:
"Mind telling me what password did you input?"

Dahyun:
"Dont tell me you actually forgot?"

Chaeyoung:
"I might have rumbled things up"

Dahyun:
"That's impossible.." she chuckled "How could you forget the day we got Tzuyu?"

Chaeyoung:
"oh.."

Dahyun:
"May 21st?"

Chaeyoung:
"Oh right. — uhh. unnie? Mind reminding me how did we know Tzuyu's actual birthday?"

Dahyun:
"It's written on her neck.. remember?"

Chaeyoung:
"the neck.."

Dahyun:
"you're acting weird."

Chaeyoung:
"Sorry. I may have just bumped my head a little bit."

Dahyun:
"More like alot." she laughed

Chaeyoung:
"Say.. unnie. Does Tzuyu still have this date on her neck?"

Dahyun:
"Yeah? it also had that weird writings underneathe but luckily dad understood her name and the date."

Chaeyoung:
"Interesting"

Dahyun:
"r-right." she knitted her brows "I guess Imma go."

Chaeyoung:
"Okay unnie!"

Dahyun:
"go take a bath okay!"

Chaeyoung:
"I will!" she smiled

Dahyun left Chaeyoung's room. As she shut the door behind her. she tilted her head and knitted her brows.

Dahyun:
"Weird."