30. Missing History

Shelves were floating at a dim vision. No one to see in sight. The girls began looking above them to see shelves after shelves rotating and hovering around them. They peaked below and It looks like a long open drop.

Sana:
"wow. good job Nayeon."

Nayeon:
"thanks. Are you girls okay?"

Jeongyeon:
"Yeah." her eyes widened and jolted– covering her mouth as her voice seemed to come out from Momo's mouth

Momo:
"Wha–"

Nayeon:
"okay.. did you two let go while traveling?!"

Jeongyeon:
"uh.. yes."

Momo:
"no?"

Both:
"We dont know."

Nayeon:
"great!– Jihyo.. please."

Jihyo:
"seriously girls.. you gotta listen."

Both:
"We are sorry."

Jihyo sighed and tried to remember a switch spell

Jihyo:
"what.. was it again.. ah!– Suprate Consilius!"

she snapped– blue and purple souls popped out respectively. The souls traveled out and through to their original owners.

Momo:
"Ah! my soul is BLUE?! why is yours purple?!"

Jeongyeon:
"what?!"

Jihyo:
"Blue souls are human.. Purple souls are sorcerers."

Momo:
"oh.. right.. I am a wizard.. I forgot.."

Jeongyeon:
"MY SOUL IS PURPLE?!"

Momo:
"Lucky freaker!"

Jeongyeon:
"but you are a blue soul!"

Momo:
"But I wanna be purple!!!"

Jeongyeon:
"you cant do that..."

Momo:
"Hey. if you can see the color of the souls? Why did you not try it with Tzuyu? we can figure out if she is purple or blue."

Jihyo:
"I could.. we would. but that costs me a few amount of energy you know."

Sana:
"i mean that could be easier.."

Mina:
"and.. very.. well..– dangerous?"

Nayeon:
"You can't just take Tzuyu's soul, just to see how it looks like.. the soul needs to transfer to a new host in 3 seconds or else she'll die.."

Sana:
"Yeah... let's not do that?"

The girls chuckled and began their journey.

Jeongyeon:
"There's a lot of books.. how would we find the right one."

Jihyo:
"I don't even know.. is there like.. uh.. technology thingy in here.. I mean.. it's 2024.. come on.."

*buzz*

Mina:
"I.. I think I found the technology thing.."

Mina had found a center orb floating by a room

Mina had found a center orb floating by a room. Which enables them to search a certain topic.

(I am sorry.. I don't seem to find what you are looking for)

Mina:
"Yeap.. it's definitely a technology thing.."

Sana gave the A.I a try.

Sana:
"Negative Zero."

(I am sorry.. But Negative Zero does not exist within my wisdom.)

Jihyo:
"Kionhou Tzuyu"

(Kionhou Tzuyu, Wizard, Class C.. Level N/A)

Nayeon:
"what? What was the level again?!"

Jihyo:
"Kionhou Tzuyu!"

(Kionhou Tzuyu, Wizard, Class C.. Level N/A)

Mina:
"ah.. there must be no level for Tzuyu."

Nayeon:
"let's try this- Kionhou Chaeyoung"

(Kionhou Chaeyoung, Wizard, Class C, Level 3)

Mina:
"but it does work well?"

Jihyo:
"okay? one more– Kionhou Tzuyu!"

(Kionhou Tzuyu, Wizard, Class C.. Level N/A)

Nayeon:
"That should be negative zero right?"

Jihyo:
"Not sure.. but this seems skeptical."

Sana:
"Ellingwe Woods"

(Ellingwe Woods. A historical landmark of Azumore Island 6. In year 2008, a Meteor shower had burnt the entire island down together with the park. It is said that a strange omen had been surrounding the woods that caused the meteor to magnet itself on the island. This island had fallen to the surface of the earth during this year. The burnt Island is deserted but the mystical omen remains. Explorers still wanted to figure out the history of this Island, but sadly, Sorcerers who attempts to explore the surface of the earth could not survive the toxicity of air surrounding it.)

Jihyo:
"So.. the park that they found Tzuyu at seemed to be a magnet? what caused the magnet.."

Nayeon:
"The Ellingwe Woods Magnet."

(Ellingwe Woods magnet is a legend. According to the article written by Higoris. Ellingwe Woods had a power source of some kind and was meant to be separated from Azumore and Nexiara. However, it's magnet source was stronger and was pulled together with azumore during the dark fall in 1009. Azumore island 6 was discovered from the bottom of the Center Island that was strangely in tact beneathe Azumore. The legends of the island remained unraveled as historians still continue to search for the missing piece.)

Mina:
"The dark fall?"

Jeongyeon:
"ah! i think it was that history where Wizards and Sorcerers united.. uh.. something about.."

Momo:
"Something about a Comet, shot down at the Island border. I remember them teaching that in class.. uh.."

Jeongyeon:
"yeah and a mystery person.. Who wanted to destroy the Island. I am not sure. but it was just a history left unspoken."

Sana:
"Dark.. fall huh.. what does Ellingwe Woods have to do with the dark fall.. and what is the energy source."

Nayeon:
"The Dark fall.. 1009"

(Dark fall.. 1009– I am sorry, but The Dark Fall 1009 does not exist in my wisdom)

Sana:
"wait.. what?!– how can that be?.."

Jihyo:
"You probably said it wrong?– Dark Fall 1009"

(Dark fall 1009– I am sorry, but Dark Fall 1009 does not exist in my wisdom)

Sana:
"fishy.."

Nayeon:
"1009"

(1009– The treaty between Wizards and Sorcerers)

Sana:
"how about.. Ellingwe Woods by Higoris"

(I am sorry, but that does not exist in my wisdom)

Sana:
"Impossible!"

Momo:
"Calm down.. it must be buffering.."

Sana:
"But.."

Mina:
"must be a missing page.. or.. "

Nayeon:
"it must be deliberately erased..."