47 |

Sana:
"DEMON?!"

Chaeyoung:
"My sister is a sealed Demon King" she exclaimed

Jennie casted a spell, holographic to memories.

Jennie:
"Mal'gadaar the demon king of the dark comet. a thousand years ago, this comet landed on the face of the earth. He would rule the end of the earth's existence.. but Azumore fought and got away. He placed a power source underneathe Azumore. A crystal that would bind his own biding as he left himself under the surface."

Lisa:
"That crystal is the crystal Chaeyoung found on the underground Library. You wont be able to read the books but it says that the king, has 16 levels worth of powerful allies."

Nayeon:
"but you said there are three Tzuyus?"

Lisa:
"Three demon races."

Rose:
"And one of them is me."

Dahyun:
"YOU?! you're a demon?"

Rose nodded and began her transformation to show them her true form. With her green eyes swirling about her eye, she showed her true self.

Rose:
"I am demon lilith. the third head– Tzuyu is the first Head. The second is a demon shadow, probably someone who seemed to be chasing after you.– his name is Xal'gexal?"

Tzuyu:
"Was he the one who sent the succubus for me?"

Rose:
"Yes.– Those are his allies. He has 2 succubus, 2 Sirens, 1 Hell hound, 2 Vampires and a level 80 sorcerer.– i know he is still in the middle of completing his 16 pieces"

Sana:
"and you?"

Rose:
"I have these three hybrids, and I am missing a lot more."

Tzuyu:
"Why do I need those allies."

Rose:
"as king.. We need them to serve us."

Tzuyu:
"But you are against me right?"

Rose:
"I dont want to be the demon king."

Tzuyu:
"And you think I do?!"

Rose:
"No. but I know you can stop our brother for causing chaos in the world!"

Sana:
"Is there a way to destroy it?"

Rose:
"it's if all three of us gives up the divine power of all magic, then this is over."

Nayeon:
"Then Tzuyu can give it up?!"

Rose:
"it has to be us three.. and that means. including our brother."

Lisa:
"But seeing here, Tzuyu might already have her allies." she grinned

Jisoo:
"Taking the Elites on your side, and your friends and Family will be a strong group"

Momo:
"WAIT JUST A SECOND! we are battling against MONSTERS!!"

Lisa:
"With Tzuyu's Energy source, you can be a powerful ally."

Jisoo:
"one more thing you need to add.. and this is important"

Lisa:
"oh! right!" Lisa grinned and wrapped her arms around Rose "You need a queen"

Tzuyu:
"a queen?!"

Rose:
"your right hand.. The second most powerful being next to you. Someone who would give their life for you. Someone to serve you."

Tzuyu:
"WHAT?!"

Chaeyoung:
"In short.. You need a partner" she smirked

Tzuyu:
"A PARTNER?!?