61 |

*slam*

Sana:
"Hi~!" she grinned

Tzuyu jolted from her locker room

Tzuyu:
"You scared me!"

Sana:
"Did I?— sorryyy!"

Tzuyu:
"What do you want" she sighed

Sana:
"It's the end of school.. Sooo"

Tzuyu:
"No." She hoisted her bag and left Sana

Sana:
"eh!? But.. why, I wanted to ask you out for dinner"

Tzuyu:
"Ask Mina?"

Sana:
"But.. I wanted to get to know–"

Tzuyu:
"Now that I am a demon?" She turned at her

Sana:
"No.. I want to know Tzuyu" She smiled, Tzuyu sighed as she averted her eyes once again

Tzuyu:
"Fine. Where are you taking me"

Sana:
"yay! King said y—"

Tzuyu:
"Say king one more time.. And i WILL leave you"

Sana:
"Awww! But it's great to be king"

Tzuyu:
"For a demon? Not so much" she scoffed and left. Sana was left with a smile. "Are you comig or not" she said monotonously

Sana:
"Yes yes!!"

***

Tzuyu and Sana flew at Island 1 for a barbecue.

Tzuyu:
"You wanted here?"

Sana:
"I've been dying to"

Tzuyu sighed and descent

Tzuyu:
"Well?" Sana followed with a smile

Sana:
"Two please"

Waiter:
"Right this way"

***

The night was young and both Tzuyu and Sana enjoyed their dinner in island 1. Not too fancy but enough to make the night worth while.

Sana:
"So you're telling me, you acted like a dog when you were young?" She laughed

Tzuyu:
"Oh come on! I loved Gucci! I ended up imitating him."

Sana:
"Why cant you act like a dog now?"

Tzuyu:
"No way! That's long gone! And will never happen again!" They both laughed through the night.

Sana:
"You sounded so much fun... where did all your humor go?"

Tzuyu:
"When i started middle school"

Sana:
"Oh?.."

Tzuyu:
"When I found out, I was different than all other kids.. when my sisters received their Level cards and I didnt.."

Sana:
"Oh.."

Tzuyu:
"That was when all in my life, just went down hill.. I thought I needed to train.. but turns out Nothing really happened to my level..— it was devastating... kids laughing at me for being weak, Dahyun and Chaeyoung protected me.. and because I was the weak one.. they get bullied for me too.. and..—" she sighed "I cant do anything about it.."

Sana:
"But they still love you.."

Tzuyu:
"That's the thing.. I am still loved by my sisters.. and I cant do anything to repay them..— I am happy that I am a Demon.. Now that I can access a quarter of my power or at least a glimpse of it.. I can protect them."

Sana:
"You love your sisters dont you?"

Tzuyu:
"A lot. i love them more than my life.. More importantly Chaeyoung. Since Dahyun is Older.. I spent most of my life with Chaeyoung. She's been through thick and thin with me.—" she chuckled "dont get me wrong! i love Dahyun just as much.. but I wont lie that Chaeyoung has this soft part in my heart that makes me love her"

Sana:
"Why is that?"

Tzuyu:
"Chaeyoung was the same age as I am.. when they got me. She was also the first person to greet me when I was crying lonely in the woods. She always cares for me.. Dahyun and I may have some little fights but I love my sisters A lot more than anything you could imagine"

Sana:
"I see.. you sure are interesting Tzuyu.." she smiled

Tzuyu:
"Not quite.. all Ive been doing is telling you my love for my sisters"

Sana:
"And it's amazing! I– dont have a sister like you.."

Tzuyu:
"Oh.."

Sana:
"I wasnt born orphan. I did have a mom and my dad– but never really had a sister or a brother. My mom and Dad died when I was a baby.. I dont know at what cause.. but the council took me in.."

Tzuyu:
"Wait.. you live with the council?"

Sana:
"They are like my family.. but I live alone most of the time.. I never.. really got to see my Mom or my Dad.."

Tzuyu:
"I am sorry"

Sana:
"Dont be!— I dont know how they look like or who they are to begin with to be sad about it"

Tzuyu:
"So that's why you remained bubbly"

Sana:
"There's no use being sad of something you never once knew? There were no memories for me to remember.."

Tzuyu:
"I am sorry.."

Sana:
"It's okay.— that's how life goes.."

Tzuyu:
"Sana–"

Sana:
"Want some Ice cream?" Tzuyu chuckled and smiled

Tzuyu:
"Yeah.." Sana remained bubbly and sweet with positive energy. She never shown weakness and wouldn't even try to. Tzuyu remained smiling at the latter as they continued to talk through the night.