Chapter 1

{~Elsa's POV~}

I searched the airport with weary eyes. Aunt Corona was supposed to be here to pick us up. Anna stood beside me.

"Have you seen her yet? She's supposed to be here somewhere." Anna said beside me. I shook my head and sighed. I felt Anna grab my hand.

"I just hope- Oh! Look there she is!" I exclaimed happily.

Aunt Corona rushed towards us with outstretched arms. She engulfed Anna and I in a hug.

"How are you two? Are you okay? Is everything alright Elsa? Is your, ahem, thing sorted out?" Aunt Corona bombarded us with questions. She was just like mom.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm fine. I froze my room about a day ago, but I got it sorted out." I smiled sadly as I grabbed Anna's hand again. She grinned at me.

"C'mon, let's get you two to the car." Aunt Corona said.

We rushed to the car and I was a nervous wreck. Our parents died because of the thing I'm sitting in. A car. They were headed home for my 16th birthday. 2 days ago. I teared up thinking of this.

Stop this Elsa, you know better than to think of the past! Besides, you nor Anna didn't go to their funeral! Stop this nonsense!

The voice in my head didn't make any sense, but I let it speak anyways, drowning myself in guilt.

"Are you coming?" Anna said through the now open door.

"Y-yeah." I formed as I hurriedly gathered my belongings and rushed after Aunt Corona.

I stared in awe at the huge house before me. When I mean huge, I mean MONDO. We stepped inside.

"Whoa..." Anna and I whispered at the same time. We glanced at each other and locked hands.

"Come on Flynn! They're here! I wanna meet my cousins!" I heard a feminine voice coming through the living room I suppose.

"Okay, okay! Let me get my phone!" A manly voice said in the same room. I heard a muffled reply of the feminine voice,"You always need your phone." After that a throaty chuckle erupted.

Two people came bolting through the door. Well, the guy looked like he was being dragged.

'They're a couple,' I thought. I grimaced. Just don't let them act all lovey-dovey in front of Anna and I.

"Hi! I'm Rapunzel, your cousin! And this is Eugene Firzherbert, but call him Flynn!" The girl gushed. The boy named Euge- er, Flynn, waved sheepishly.

We, as in Anna and I, waved back and squeaked our 'hello' and our introductions.

"Hi, I'm Elsa, and I guess we're cousins, but it's nice to meet you..." I quietly said looking at Anna.

"Hi! I'm Anna, and I'm soooo glad to meet you!" Anna said in her usual bubbly attitude.

"I'll show you to your rooms," Aunt Corona said. We both nodded and followed after her while Rapunzel and Flynn went back into the living room in a heated discussion about cookies.

Aunt Corona guided us along the long hallway and showed me my room. It had blue snowflakes everywhere, on top of the baby blue paint. The curtains were purple and blue, and the bed sheets did the same thing. I smiled.

"Thank you for the amazing room!" I complimented Aunt Corona's work,"It looks just like my last one!" I said thinking of my room back in New York.

"Oh no problem darling, and thank you, I worked hard on making it wonderful for you." She said. "I'll leave you to unpack, while I go show your sister her room." She clapped her hands together and Anna and her left.

I had finally unpacked, and sat down on my bed. I looked around.

So this is it. My new home. The place I will come to tomorrow and every day after. I buried my face in my hands. I just can't believe it. My parents are gone. Forever. That's the end of it. A single tear dropped and I whisked it away before more can fall.

You'll never see me cry.

Well no-one's here, so you can cry. Cry all you want Elsa, it's your parents! You should be crying instead of being an emotionless female dog!

I mentally kicked myself. 'Take that stupid me' I thought.

"Dinner's ready!" I heard Aunt Corona call. I got up swiftly and played with some snowflakes on the way to the supper table.

Dinner was very good. I helped Aunt Corona wash the dishes, and then retired to my room for a good night's sleep. There's school tomorrow, so I have to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Might as well sleep longer.

So I walked up and got a shower, brushed my teeth, got into my blue night shirt that showed a little bit of my torso, my snowflake short-shorts and fell onto my bed. I guess I was more tired than I thought, because I fell asleep when my head hit the pillow

********************************

Hey lovlies! I've always wanted to write a Jelsa Fanfic, and so now I'm fulfilling my wish! Zoe_Grace21 gave me the talk to make me start it because she loves my books and loves my writing period. So plus she lover Jelsa as much as me. Ta-da a book then appeared 30 minutes later.

You know what to do ;)

Vote, Comment, and follow!

*throws ice cream at you*

Pick your favorite!

-Emma 😘☺️🐳