Chapter 12

"But It's You I Fell Into"

October 31, 1990

Olympia, WA

It felt like a breath of fresh air when I pushed the door to Kurt's apartment open. Dave's body was propped against the paint chipped wall next to me, impatiently waiting to enter the empty room. He was so exhausted I thought he was going to pass out right there in the hall.

"Babe," My hand found his free one, "Let's get some sleep, yeah?" I tug forward lightly as he squints his eyes to look down at me. The stairs up to Kurt's small apartment killed his already exhausted legs.

The flight back to the States was uneventful. Dave ended up being seated next to me this time, giving the two of us alone time, while Kurt and Krist were together in the back. It was a nice change of pace to just relax for those long hours because it felt like we had been constantly moving since we arrived in London.

"You're not making this easy on me," I chuckle and slide my free arm under his shoulder in hopes of propping him up. It was a joke, but I knew if I didn't hold him up, he actually would fall with the way he was leaning over on me. "Why do I do this?"

He chuckles, "Because you love me." After pushing our way into the small bedroom we call home, I didn't have time to react before Dave's body had mine pressed up against the door. "I have to admit... You made it through the week babe."

While his voice was playful, his dark eyes were seductive. I suck in a breath when he grinds up against me. "I-I thought you were tired."

"You think I'm just going to let you go to bed after this agonizingly long trip?" He leaned in, placing soft kisses from my collarbones up my neck. "God you just had to be such a tease." I couldn't hide the smirk on my face.

Over the course of this trip, Dave tried his luck. Pulling me aside into vacant dressing rooms, hiding out in dark corners of the concert halls, purposely getting people to leave us alone in the van we were traveling in; nothing worked though. It was probably the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but somehow, I pulled it off.

I'm just as frustrated as he is right now. "I don't know what you're talking about..." With those words, my hand slowly traveled down from his chest to the waistband of the denim jeans he wore. "I've been minding my business." He hissed when my hand slipped inside the fabric, cupping his already hard member."

"I'm done playing nice Rosemary," His jaw clenched when I started stroking him. "Get on the bed." Neither of us wasted any time getting undressed. Clothes flew everywhere in the room, and in this moment, I was grateful Kurt left with Krist to unload the bands gear.

Dave pushed himself into me so hard that my head collided with the wall behind our bed, both of us too lost in each other to take notice. His lips found mine, kissing me with an intensity that alone could have gotten me off.

"Was it worth it?" His voice was husky, and I could barely find my own as he continued to pound into me. "Waiting when you could've had this for the last two weeks?" My hands found his bare back, digging my nails in slightly in hopes of prolonging my orgasm. His mouth trailed down, nipping my neck in a few spots before both of us finally came undone.

We were out of breath. Dave's forehead pressed into my shoulder while still hovering above me with his elbows on either side of my head. The veins in his forearms were defined and I couldn't help but trail my finger over them. "I love you."

He looked up, features softening as he leaned down to kiss me. "I love you so fucking much."

---