Chapter 27

Kelly Brown- Williams 1993
November ~

How dare he, how dare he sit down there trying to get to know me when he knows damn well he just wants to get closer to the coochie than me. I should've listened to Kim when she said he's a player but because my ass was being to hard on him, I thought it would be okay to be nice to him this once.

'Where were you and slow down, why are you walking so fast?' Kayla caught up with me

'I wish I didn't end up going their in the first place' I said

'What happened?' Kayla asked causing me to slow down

'I must've went to the gymnasium, you know the basketball court and I was talking to Nick, it was going well until his friends came in and started talking about his game'

'What was his game?' Kayla wanted to know

'Kyle was saying Nick's game plan is to beg of any honey he sees and hopefully gets to bed them' I explained 'I should've listened to Kim but because I was hearing things that he really likes me, I decided to air the thought about him being the player type'

'Well I haven't seen him sweet talk any girl since he's met you' Kayla said

'Say, is him and his friends still bothering you?' I asked

'Um.....not really which is a shock but I hope it stays this way but I'm still prepared for any shit I might here from them or anybody'

'Girl, I'm telling you, one day they are going to regret doing the things they did to you'

Like seriously though. You've heard of Biggie's song Juicy, you know the line where he raps 'Girls used to diss, Now they write letters cause they miss me'....... Kayla shouldn't even give two shits what these idiots say about her, she's got a bright future behind her.

We made our way to the cafeteria as we saw Dalvin, Jo-Jo and DeVante hyping up K-Ci. Just for the sake of K-Ci, I'm going to try my best not to come in contact with the scarecrow that's always trying to start problems with me.

'So what you're not gonna want to do is-'

'Yo what's happening?' Kayla interrupted Dalvin as she sat on the seats while I plopped myself on the edge of the table

'K-Ci is finally going to talk to Mary and we have to make sure he's ready' Dalvin explained

'Please, What do you know about women?' I joked

'I'm a ladies man, I got this' Dalvin said with all confidence as he winked at Kayla making me look at the both of them back and forth

'But Dalvin, Mary isn't like the majority of the girls you've been with' K-Ci said 'she's tough, I like the way she carries herself......she got the top half sitting as the bottom half is round like a peach, you know the hourglass figure......pretty face......a little like Kelly'

So he thought it would be a good idea to throw that in there?.......DeVante is probably burning a hole at the side of K-Ci's head but I could care less.

'Why thank you K-Ci' I felt proud as I could feel DeVante's eyes lay sharply on me 'yes?' I batted my eyelids at him as he continued to look me up and down before turning his eyes elsewhere

'What's his problem?' Kayla whispered in my ear

'Dunno, he just mad' I shrugged my shoulders

'Well if she's just like Kelly-' DeVante decided to step in to help as my eyes were going to pop out of its sockets '-Let me help you since she's going to be a tough nut to crack'

'Pshhhh, What the hell does he know?'

'A lot.......' a sly smirk appeared OmOn his face as his hazel eyes made contact with my brown eyes, making me second guessing my question 'Watch and learn.......'

Why do I feel like the advice he's going to give is good?

'Now she got a hood twist to her just like Kelly, So If I was you, don't try and act like you're from the hood or she'll flat out diss you badly-'

Dunno why he keeps on saying my name but he right, don't try and act like you're bad or I'll flat out embarrass you.

'When you first go up to talk to her, make yourself feel confident around her or she'll see you as a pussy, she don't want to be the one fighting her man's battle'

Damn right

'Tell her your name of course-' he continued to explain '-Now you need to make sure you have good answers for the questions she'll ask you. Because she's a little like Kelly, she would ask you what caught your eye about her, what do you like about her and why, she would also ask you why you picked her instead of all the other girls in the school. Be careful with your answers or the process will be harder for you to get her.'

See Nick, take notes........

I looked at DeVante then Kayla, Dalvin and Jo-Jo as I couldn't believe the slick shit (well it ain't slick since it worked for me back then) he was spitting to K-Ci. Like I could see that he was helping him since that was his homeboy, but then again I'm like is he trying to throw small jabs at me since he made it seem that I was a lot of work........Wait hold on a minute, a man must work hard for the woman they want, just like they work hard for paper (well stealing is what the call working hard for the paper so.......)

'Hey hey she's coming over!' Jo-Jo spotted

'Remember what I told you' DeVante reminded him

.........

Yes Juicy by The Notorious B.I.G was released in 1994 and it's 1993 and this story isn't real so I'm able to make up anything I want to!