Chapter 61

(Writer's POV)

Kelly and Kim arrived into the busy, crowded, loud sports hall as they found seats on the fifth row where they met up with K-Ci, Mary and Kayla. Despite Kelly feeling weirded out by the situation with Mr Daniels, she decided to grow two sets of balls in her and show up for the game to support Nick since she vowed that she'll start giving him chances as she never really did before.

'You okay?' K-Ci asked Kelly as she simply nodded returning a light smile

'Argghhhh K-Ci move up man, all up in my area' Mary complained as K-Ci was starting to get comfortable

'How is my skinny ass all up in your grill, you move!' K-Ci Shot back

'K-Ci shut up!' Kayla spoke as everyone was getting a little bit more quieter as the game was about to start

'No one was-' K-Ci couldn't even finish his sentence as he got intimated by Kayla's death stare

It was Bradford high school against New Kings high school. Kelly wasn't much into sports but she knew about the teams the school plays within their area, but she did hear how New Kings basketball team is pretty good, but let's hope Bradford's boys can show them.

The game has already started, the constant squeaking of the trainers as the boys dribbled the ball against the slippery court. Dylan had the ball as he dribbled the ball with his immaculate footwork as he still focused carefully on where he was going. He was going to shoot, but he knew that would be a bad idea since the opposing team could've easily stopped the basketball from going into the hoop. Instead, he did a low pass to Nick as he managed to run pass the blockers, still bouncing the ball until he made it into the hoop, causing everyone to cheer.

Kelly tried her best-really tried her best to keep track on what was going on, on the court, but all she could think about was Mr Daniels. It's like all the nonstop thinking she had on DeVante, was gone and her history teacher replaced him in her thoughts. She can't eat right, she cannot sleep properly, she's not even talking that much and bare in mind, the altercation happened last week.

This situation is way more weird than Jordyn trying to shoot her shot with Kelly.

Kelly did see Mr Daniels this week, but only during his lessons, he didn't keep her back. Nothing really happened between them though during class time, slight glances here and there and returns of smiles as he didn't want to do anything else to make her feel uncomfortable.

Kelly wondered to herself what would happen if she let him carry on. She was so close for Mr Daniels to seeing her bare self in front of him, shamelessly in his classroom........that's what weirded her out. The only reason it never went further was because she knew she doesn't give herself up like that......reasons why she had sex with only one person, she doesn't give herself up like that easily, she has value and she believes when you truly love someone and they love you back, that's the right time to give yourself to your significant other.

She knew her teacher's intentions and they weren't good intentions, but she slowly found herself in his trap, which scared the shit out of her, because she wants to free herself from his little game but she just can't.

A massive cheer snapped Kelly out of her thoughts as if she just woke up from a bad dream.

'You good there Kelly?' Kim Laughed at her reaction

'Im fine.......' she responded

...........

'You did great out there' Kelly sneaked up on Nick

'So you just gonna be creeping up on people now' he seemed frightened causing Kelly to crack a smile

'Sorry........' she apologised

'I'm shocked that you showed up.......you didn't look like your usual self earlier, I thought you were going to stay home' Nick told Kelly

'Well I did say I'll give you a chance and I have to stick by my promises' she said

'Appreciate that........' Nick Said 'Are you doing anything tomorrow......you know.......I understand if you're not able-'

'I'll be able to' Kelly came closer as she cut Nick's sentence short

'Oh cool then' Nick seemed pleased as he got his stuff to go

'Wait-But where?' Kelly asked

Nick searches in his front pocket for a pen as he took Kelly's hand jotting down his number carefully as he didn't have any paper to write it on.

'Call me......'

...........

Ohh the ending was a bit shit😬😬😬😬