Chapter 39

Kelly Brown- Williams 1993
December ~

'Ohhh baby girllll you looking fine as ever!' Jordyn hollered at me as I once again tried to find another seat far away from her

What's the point, no matter how much I escape, she finds her way to get back to me.

'Yo I'm talking to you!' She called after me

'And I'm ignoring you' I smart mouthed her

'Look, I need to talk to you' she said looking at my chest

I'm not even wearing a plunging top for her to be looking at my boobs.

'When you figure out that my eyes are up here, we'll talk' I said

'Nah Nah, like I'm being serious!' She said as I plopped myself on a random chair as Jordyn scared another human being to sit next to me

'You gotta stop doing that' I said

'How can I when a girl as fine as you, makes a girl like me so horny' her breathe started to hitch

Jeez, I got that kind of effect????

'Well stop sitting next to me and you won't feel that way' I suggested

'You should try it' Jordyn randomly said

'Try what?' I was curious

'Pussy- you know, eating pussy'

Wait, is this bitch trying to convert me?.......Nah fuck that, eat pussy- I don't even like to look at my own.

'Ohhh, I'll pass on that one' I said 'I hope this is not what you wanted me talk about with you'

'Nooo' she laughed 'I just wanted to Hear your thoughts, but anyways there's this girl, she's my neighbor and I've had my eye on her for some time and I wanna make her mine'

'How you gonna make her mine when all you do is holla at me and objectify me?' I asked as I folded my arms

'Ohhhhh everything is about you now?' she started waving her hand being sarcastic 'like you obviously attractive with a killer body but to me, your just a girl that I only want to get in the bed with......no offence'

Ohhhhhh I wanted to slap the shit right out of her mouth.........

'Hmm at least your honest, most guys will shut their mouth about only wanting a girl for one thing, they'll pussy out and go through the struggles just to get in bed and when they do, they are gone like a bad habit'

'That's why I'm not into guys anymore, too much fucking stress' she said 'they'll break your heart, you can't even have fun the way you used to, you can't even eat and drink the way you used to, you can't even sleep good because all that's on your mind is the same boy that told you they loved you but never showed it'

'Why does this sound like my life?' I cocked my head

'Oh word, you went through shit like that?' Jordyn asked

'To make a long story short, he told me he'll always love me and left me for somebody else.....but I'm over him now, so it's fine'

Girl why the fuck are you lying?......you're not over him.

'He left you-' she pointed at me '-for somebody else!'

'Yep!' I popped the P

'Dang, I would never let a girl like you get away!' Jordyn admitted, causing me to laugh

'Anyways, enough about me, tell me about the girl that you're trying to make yours' I wanted to change the subject

'Well she's a sister just like you, her name is Sierra, beautiful brown clear skin. Her eyes are a very dark brown, like a liquid brown, you could almost drown in them by staring into them. She has the plumpest lips that give me so much urge to just kiss them. Sometimes she would have different coloured braids in her hair like black, brown, blonde, burgundy, purple......you name it, she makes it work though. The way she sways is in tune with her hips as the tips of her braids merely touches her ass. She's got a coke bottle figure, busty at the top, small at the waist and wide at the hips......one look and it'll make any human being turn fool.......'

I'm just looking at her, smiling as the comparison between her and K-Ci are so similar. When K-Ci see's an attractive girl, he'll describe the person from top to bottom, just how Jordyn is doing right now.

'Jordyn! I didn't need to know All of that' I said

'I know, but that's how she makes me feel' her mind looked as if they were still in the clouds

'Well......do you know how she feels about you?' I asked

'No, that's why I need your help' she said

'Well try talking to her as soon as you can and tell her how your feel so she can open up, if you don't get the response that you want to hear from her.......fuck her, there's plenty more fishes in the sea'

.........