Chapter 43

Kelly Brown- Williams 1993
December ~

'MHMM.......GIRL YOUR LEGS MUST BE TIRED, BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND ALL DAY LONG!'

'I know his ignorant ass didn't just-' I muttered to myself as I turned right around to face Nick

'Ohhh- I thought it was-'

'Another chick' I walked up to him 'And you wonder why it's taking me a long time to give you a chance'

'Aye Aye, you act like your the only victim, you're the one that still hasn't bothered to call me' Nick said

'And that's the reason' I said

'Really, that was really the reason?' Nick didn't buy into it 'there was no issues at all, you waited for a stupid one to happen so you could pin point it at me'

'No I didn't, remember when we were talking at the bleachers and all your boys came and said you only want girls for one thing' I said

'You still on that bullshit?!' He smacked his lips as he threw his hands up, bringing them back down 'You were there, you heard them say that, not me. If I only wanted you for one thing and you weren't into that shit, I would've dropped you a long time ago!'

'So it's like that then?' I rolled my eyes

'What-don't start playing the victim now!' He said 'I've been busting my ass since the day you got here, trying to impress your ass and I haven't been getting the same energy from you. You wanna be mad at me one day, then Interested in me the next day. I haven't got time for these motherfucking games you're playing, it's either you're interested in me or not.'

'I-'

'It's your ex boyfriend, isn't it?' Nick started to assume

Maybe?

'No it's not-'

'WELL WHAT IS IT THEN?!' Nick interrupted me as he raised his voice louder than usual

Before I could utter another word out of my mouth, Nick beat me to the punch 'Why should I even ask you that?' He chuckled 'You don't even know what the fuck You want'

And he's right, I don't know what I want........

I stormed back to the drama classroom, forgetting why I needed to get out of the classroom in the first place. I had twenties questions in my head for no reason, because I knew what my answers would be already.

Do I know what I want? No

Do I like Nick? Yes

Why can't I give him a chance? Because I still have feelings for DeVante

Why can't I say how I feel to Nick? Because I'm scared of getting my heart broken

And so on.........

'WILLIAMS!' I had a good feeling Ms Johnson would see me 'Who told you you could go out the classroom whenever you please?'

'No one' I said

'Do you want to be kicked out again?'