Chapter Four

Max POV

I shifted and tried to get comfortable thinking I am in the cage but realised I am on something comfortable and not the hard plastic floor of the cage. I froze and opened my eyes, I looked around without using my head so it still looked like I was still sleeping from the back. While I was looking around I didn't notice someone else in the room because my back is facing them and the door. "I know you are awake." A deep voice says, I freeze and try to make it like I am asleep but knowing the chances of them believing me is slim.

"Roll over," the same voice said. I slowly roll over and sit up to see a tall tanned male with platinum blonde hair looking down at me, who also looks quite intimidating. I sit quietly while looking around the room. Soon the guy leaves the room after looking at me intensely. He comes back about 5 minutes later with another guy who isn't very tall probably a bit taller than me with red hair it was light but not pink, like an in-between shade. "Hello, my name is Sean I am the leader of Article. Your name?" Sean says with a firm but friendly voice. I think for a bit before answering. "M.X," I say while bowing my head a bit as a sign of respect cause I don't want to be hurt yet by these people, who knows what they are going to do to me or make me do.

"M.X, follow Kyle downstairs so you can meet the other members, I need to go and find them all first," Sean says while leaving the room. An awkward silence follows until this 'Kyle' person breaks it. "Come on Sean should be done gathering the other members now, follow me." I nod my head and stand up slowly because my head is still a bit sore. "Also, don't think about trying to escape we have cameras everywhere." I give another nod. I wasn't thinking of escaping anyway dumbass. There is no point of me trying to escape anyway there are way more people than me. After walking downstairs, turning corners, opening doors and going through hallways we made it to what I think is the lounge room. I look around and see ten people sitting on couches and chairs, I spot Sean among them he looks at me and Kyle and motions us to come forward.

"So everyone this is M.X, he arrived tonight and will be living here from now on," Sean says with yet another firm voice but this doesn't sound as friendly as before. "Introduce yourselves one at a time," Sean speaks again. "Kris" A very tall handsome guy with blonde hair introduced with a poker face, he also sounded very bored. "The names Caleb!" A guy around my height with black hair that was long but also sat nicely, showing his forehead. "Steve" Another tall guy who had black hair with shaved sides which were also black. "I'm Lucas!" Another guy around my height who had light brown hair with curtains. "Benjamin!" A cute guy, a bit taller than me who had eyeliner on and black hair covering his forehead. "Connor!" A tall guy with a big toothy grin on his face, red hair and larger than normal but cute ears. "Xavier" A guy with a similar height to mine who also had black hair but it had dark blue highlights towards the ends in his fringe. "Travis" A guy who is also very tall, probably around the same height as the Steve dude, had blonde hair and a panda looking face who looks also quite scary. "Hi! I'm Levi!" A cute guy who had dimples when he smiled and had black hair that was kept up showing his forehead and he also had shaved sides.