Chapter Thirty-Five

Max POV

Sean looks shocked that I revealed my real name to him, he also looks thankful. "Well, my real name is Sean Magnus. My brother and I started this gang, it wasn't meant to be a gang at first but over the years it grew into this." I was shocked, to say the least, Sean has a brother in this gang and also that he told me his real name.

"Do you want me to continue with my life story?" I ask him, he shakes his head, "I think I know enough." A smile forms on his face, "let us go down to the others and I will reintroduce them to you. How does that sound?" "Sounds good."

When we got down, everyone was in the lounge room watching tv. Sean cleared his throat and clapped his hands all their attention turned to us. "I would like you all to meet Max," he turned to me and put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his body. Everyone looked moderately shocked and confused before they understand that he was introducing me as me and not as M.X.

They all smiled widely, they all start shouting names at me. Sean laughed.

--------------------

A few days later and I was able to get my bandages off and stitches out. I was so happy and all of the members could tell. If one of them mentioned that I was able to start training a huge smile grew on my face and they started to laugh.

It felt nice to be myself and not be hiding, I was sick and tired of it. I had done it for years and I was finally able to show my true self. Article was the only gang, besides my old one, that I had shown my true self to. This is only my second time being in a gang and it was actually quite pleasant. They all had seemed to change, personality wise, because they were more playful and joking. It was like tension had drained from their shoulders. It made me feel comfortable because I knew that they trusted me and I knew that I trusted them.

"So Max," I was broken out of my thoughts by Kris, "are you excited to go on your first mission with us?" I was honestly beyond words of excitement but I had to reply somehow. "Yeah I'm really excited, I get to see you guys in action," I said with a wink, he just laughed. "But yeah I'm super excited to go out on a mission, I'll feel properly apart of the gang when we go out." Kris nodded his head and walked over to Travis who was talking to Lucas about something.