Chapter Forty-One

Max POV

The members looked quite surprised by my reply but Sean nods, "sure Max, you can do that," he smiles at the end making me relieved that he wasn't angry. "Thank you, really. I need to get revenge for what he did for my mother." Sean just smiles and nods in understanding.

--------------------

Sean had been notified of the man waking up and walked down into the basement with Kris and Xavier. I wasn't allowed to go down until they had gotten what they wanted; their money. Sean trusted me to go down but I didn't trust myself and he respected that. Even just thinking of the man I got extremely angry and go down to the training room and punch the punching bad for hours. I got so angry a few days ago that I forgot to wrap my hands, I also didn't put gloves on and I severely bruised my knuckles. Lucas said I was lucky that I didn't break any of my bones. They still aren't letting me back down, they said I have to wait until at least tomorrow. It gives my hands to heal a bit.

--------------------

I spot my mum walking down the stairs looking around at everything. I walk over and meet her at the bottom of the stairs. "Do you want to go and look for an apartment for you to stay?" She nods her head, smiling lightly. "I'll go look for Sean then," and with that, I walk off. Where could Sean be? I ponder, looking around. The basement you fuckhead. I make my way down the stairs towards the basement, the door is hidden in the wall and you have to push on it hard so it will unlock.

I shut the door behind me and make my way down the hallway, walking past all the cells to the torture room. Muffled screams of the man reaching my ears making my lips twitch into a smile. I knock on the door where the screams are coming from, I hear footsteps walking towards the door. The door opens and Sean's masked face greets me. He steps out and motions to Kris and Xavier to keep going with the torture.

"What's up Max?" He asks is a cheery tone, I smile. "Well, I was wondering if you could come with my mum and I to look for an apartment for her to rent." His face contorts into recognition, "ahh. Sure no problem! Let me just get changed out of these clothes and tell the others that they can have a rest. I'll be up in 10." With that, he walked back into the room and I left, making my way back down the hallway and past the cells and out the door back onto the stairs. I make my way up and spot my mum resting on the couch.

I walk over and shake her gently, waking her up. "He's just getting changed he'll be here in 10." She nods her head, rubbing her eyes, ridding the sleep.