Chapter Eighteen

Max POV

"M-M.X?" He whispers, "it's me, Sean, it's me. You're going to be ok, I promise." I whisper back, he just nods and closes his eyes. I gently lay him down so I can put pressure on his wound, he groans in pain. "I'm sorry Sean but this will help in the long run." He nods. I reach over to his phone and turn it on, there are 30 missed called from the members. I tap on Levi's name and press call, it only rings for a couple of seconds before someone picks up.

"Sean?!" It's Levi, "hi Levi, it's me M.X, there has been a problem at the house." "Is everything ok?!" He asks frantically, I can hear the voices of the other members in the background after Levi yelled. "Two guys came in and attacked Sean-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before he cut me off. "Is he ok?! Are you ok?! Are they dead?!" "Sean could be better but he is doing ok, I'm fine- ow!" I look at Sean as he flicked the wound the bullet made when it skimmed my arm.

He grabbed the phone from me and put it on speaker and laid it on his stomach. "Hi guys," he starts off. "I'm ok don't worry, M.X killed the guys before they could do any more damage but in doing that he got shot himself." I just stare at Sean with a blank face, in the background of the call I can hear another member shout "again?!"

Sean starts to close his eyes, "Sean, you better keep your eyes open until they get home." I warn, he opens them back up and tiredly looks at me. "You guys may want to get home as fast as you can cause he is was bleeding for a long time before I could wrap the wound up with my shirt." I hang up the call and put the phone aside.

"Where did you get the gun from M.X?" He asks, I just shake my head. "Nows not the time to ask questions Sean, you need to concentrate on staying awake." He gives me a glare but it isn't menacing from the state he is in. Not long after the small conversation thundering footsteps come our way. I look over my shoulder to see the other members running towards us. Levi and Lucas in the lead. I move out the way for them to pick up Sean and take him to the medical room.

I pick up my gun and only then I remember that I'm shirtless. I freeze and run up the stairs to my room. I'm on the brink of having a panic attack and the footsteps coming towards the door isn't helping. A knock on the door comes, then a voice follows. "M.X, can I come in?" It's Steve. "A-Ah, hold on a second!" I rush into my walk in robe to find a t-shirt, once I find one I grab one and put it on, it catches on the wound on my arm and I hiss in pain.