Chapter Thirty

Kris POV

There was a shout from the bedroom that startled us, Lucas got up and ran into the bedroom. "Kyle, you pick him up and take him down to the medic room," Levi demanded, "I'm guessing we will meet the others down there shortly." He continued. As the rest of us walked out of the bathroom we saw the others walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the medic room as well, Benjamin was not with them so one of the members probably took him after Lucas gave them the all clear that he could be picked up without aggravating any injuries, if he had any that is.

Once everyone was in the medic room it was silent. We were all looking at M.X then Benjamin on repeat, like their unconscious bodies would give us answers. "M.X became unconscious from a panic attack, we know that for sure," Lucas speaks up, Levi nodding his head in agreement. "Benjamin looks like he was hit or elbowed on his head which caused him to lose consciousness. When the others found him, he was face down on the ground so either he was tackled to the ground of he was snuck up on. We believe it was the first option because Benjamin would have had his eyes on M.X the whole time."

We were told to leave them alone so everyone left but Lucas and Levi.

--------------------

Levi POV

After the others left Lucas and I just sat down and watched the two people sleeping. There was a stir from Benjamin before he lifted a hand to rub at his head. I stood up and walked over next to him, "how are you feeling?" I question, he is startled but responds. "Yeah, I'm ok, could be better though." He chuckles.

"What happened? We got worried when we found you and M.X unconscious." Benjamin looks a bit uncomfortable at the question but takes in a deep breath before he starts speaking. "Well, like you guys asked I went into his and Xavier's room to wake him up and bring him downstairs but he was awake and tackled me to the ground when I got close enough. Scared the absolute shit out of me." He laughs, "then we fought for a bit before he pinned me to the floor and knocked me out. He's a good fighter though, for having stitches all along his chest and stomach he fights amazingly."

I nod my head, from what we've seen and what I've heard from Benjamin, M.X seems to be a good addition to our gang. "Do you know why he was collapsed and unconscious in his and Xavier's shared bathroom?" It was a farfetched question considering Benjamin was unconscious when we found him in the bathroom. Benjamin shakes his head and gives me a look, a look of 'how the fuck would I know that, I was knocked out.' I just laugh and shake my head.