63 - If We Had Only Known

Not edited yet

THE PRESENT

Emilio had not the slightest idea where the longing to kiss Juan had came from. Suddenly it had just been there. And the feeling was intense – fucking intense. Never before he had yearned so much for someone else's lips. When he touched them, he could feel little jolts all over his body. He could no longer think – somewhere in the back of his mind he caught a glimpse of the thought that Juan wasn't gay, but he countered it with the knowledge that he neither had known that he was into guys. He had no idea what he was doing – and he didn't care. 

Although it was his own shampoo and soap he was smelling, it had mixed with Juan's scent, driving him wild with passion and desire. He turned Juan's head a little and pressed his lips against his again. Gentle but confident. He wanted this – oh he wanted this so bad. His hand was folded around Juan's neck so he could feel how tense his friend felt. With strong fingers he massaged the muscles; he wanted Juan to relax. 

Nevertheless he expected a punch in the face any moment. Or at least an angry holler. This felt like a dream that could end any moment – a dream he had cherished for years without realizing. Now he tasted the magic on Juan's lips, it felt like a barrier was lifted, allowing feelings he'd never experienced before. 

And suddenly Juan kissed him back, hesitating, his lips a little parted as if he didn't dare to take the initiative for a real kiss himself. Emilio seized the opportunity, leaning into his friend and slipping his tongue into his wet warmth. Their tongues were stroking, circling around each other. This was different from June's kisses – different from any kiss he'd ever shared. It felt like his tongue was tingling at every little touch and his limbs felt weak. His hand glided upwards, his fingertips pressing against the bulge of the back of Juan's head, lifting his face a little to change the angle of their kiss. Juan had placed his hand on Emilio's side and didn't move. He wanted to feel his fingertips on his skin; he wanted him to stroke his neck and face but he left the initiative to his friend. 

The kiss became intenser – it went on for much longer than Emilio had ever expected. Kissing seemed to get a new definition, flavor a new dimension. All sounds became silent and when he snuggled up closer to Juan he could feel his friend's raging heart. 

Emilio's erection was throbbing so heavily it almost made him whimper; he wanted to feel Juan's fingers around it, or even his lips. Images of things he had always abhorred seemed beautiful and hot now. Was Juan led to the same conclusion? Was he just as hard? Or was this nothing but a result of the weed and the alcohol; was the chaos in his head so overpowering that he didn't know what he was doing? 

Hesitating, he laid his hand on Juan's thigh. After showering he had put on Emilio's sweatpants, causing Emilio to feel much more than when he would have been wearing jeans. His hand glided to his groin and when Juan didn't fight him off and kept kissing him, he explored the bulge in his pants. Yeah – he was hard. Fucking hard. With his fingers he traced the outline of his hard length, then he folded his hand around Juan's balls and started to knead them. 

His friend moaned into his mouth. The sound made the fire in his stomach flare up and the throbbing of his own dick increased. His grasp around Juan tightened until he moaned again, and this time it filled him with so much heat that Emilio groaned as well. Finally Juan's hand started to move too . Not to his crotch, as Emilio had hoped, but upwards. His fingers wandered across Emilio's chest and with a pang in his stomach Emilio realized he was touching for breasts, as if he wasn't aware of the fact that he was kissing a man. Was it the loneliness that made him clutch to every bit of warmth and affection?