74 - No More

Not edited yet

THE PAST 

It had been Emilio's intention to humiliate the boy, to break him, to make him cry and admit that he was a filthy liar getting off on June. 

Not for a moment it had occurred to him that Erik might really come closer, lay his fingers around his dick and start to suck him. 

When it happened, it wasn't so much Erik who was panicking, but rather Emilio. The moment he felt the guy's lips around his dick, his first instinct was to push the faggot away. However, he was afraid of what Juan and Mateo would think of him. He didn't want to be a pussy, Erik was the loser. He had told the guy to suck him, so how pathetic would he look if he was the one backing out? His eyes shot to his friends. Juan was staring at the boy just as bewildered as Emilio felt; around Mateo's lips laid an amused smirk. 

"Well, guess it's your lucky day, E," he winked. 

Emilio tried to shake off the awkwardness. Mateo made it sound like this wasn't fucking weird, making him relax a little. He looked down. Erik's curls were hanging in front of his face so he could barely see it. His shoulders were still shaking and the trembling way his lips moved around his heated flesh made Emilio believe that he was still crying. But why the hell would he do this if he didn't want it?! It wasn't like Emilio had threatened to crush his skull; all he had done was giving him the chance to prove that he was really gay. 

"Fuck," he grunted as Erik's mouth clenched around him and suck harder. His breathing fell heavier. Fuck – this actually felt good. His fingers were tingling, he wanted to bury them in his brown curls to lead his movements, but he wasn't sure what the others would think of that. 

His arms felt heavy as lead now he didn't know what to do with them. He hadn't been sucked that often that this was a routine for him. 

His thoughts silenced as Erik's tongue circled around him. For a moment he felt the cold night air against his wet skin, then Erik took all of him inside his mouth again. 

His cock was throbbing, craving for more. Did the faggot like it? He shouldn't like it... he was doing this to please him. As the tension was building up inside his body, he grabbed Erik's head with both hands, pulled him closer and thrust inside his mouth. 

The guy gagged as Emilio reached deep into his throat. Pulling away his head, he rubbed his throat. With teary eyes he looked up to Emilio. 

For some reason the look in his eyes made him fucking horny; it felt like liquid power was coursing through his veins. 

"Go on," he panted. 

Erik nodded almost imperceptibly, dropped his eyes and started to suck his dick again. Emilio's eyes shot to the side. Juan had turned his head the other way. Did he think it was disgusting? It wasn't that different from having a girl knelt in front of you, right? As long as he wasn't the one sucking dicks, there was nothing gay about it. 

His glance slid to the side. Mateo leaned against the car, his hands in his pockets. The moment he caught Emilio's eyes, his grin widened. "And? Is he skilled?"

Oh yeah – he was skilled. His fingers were leaving the right pressure on his balls, his teeth slightly scraping his sensitive skin and his strokes were long and effective. 

He wanted to answer – but suddenly he started to sweat and a deep moan left his mouth. He heard Mateo chuckle, the sound causing a wave of pleasure rolling over him. Longing for control, he grabbed Erik's head and slammed inside the guy's mouth. Although the boy was trying to turn away from him, Emilio tightened his grasp to thrust again.