69 - Pool Party [1]

Not edited yet

THE PAST

The glass felt cold against his lips as he sipped from the beer. Juan closed his eyes for a moment as the drink glided down his throat – it was fucking hot outside and he pressed the bottle against his cheek to cool down his face. It was Saturday afternoon, around dinner time. Emilio and he were just done working and had been late at Jordy's pool party. Not that he cared; it would take a couple more hours before everyone would go home. 

"If I'd known that girl had a garden like this, I'd buttered up with her years ago." With a smirk, Armando sat down next to him on the edge of the swimming pool. 

Juan understood what he meant; the garden was indeed fucking chill, with a pool, covered terrace, small bar and an amazing stereo. 

"With that?" Emilio huffed on Juan's other side. "You better hook up with her ma. At least she didn't stick her head in a bucket of smurf paint."

Armando started to laugh. "She around too?"

Emilio shrugged. "How would I know." His friend wrapped an arm around Juan's shoulders. "Luckily this guy sacrificed himself to date one of her boring friends."

Armando showed him a smirk. "Yeah... How's that going? She givin' you good blows? Always wondered, she's such a quiet girl. She also quiet when you bang her? Or is she savin' her voice to call out your name?" Again, he laughed. 

Juan was glad it was so hot his cheeks were red anyway. "Got nothin' to complain."

Emilio's laughter joined that of their friend. "Well you told me other things."  He aimed his glance at Armando. "The only thing he's touched are her titties."

Juan glared at his friend, who lit a cigarette, smirking. 

"She so prudish?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "She's not a slut like all those other bitches. I think it's fucking hot that I'm going to be the first one claiming that pussy, instead of sticking my dick in a cunt that's even wider than the Grand Canyon because of the tons of guys before me."

Juan was sure she would have slapped him in the face if she'd heard him talk like that but he didn't wanna look like a complete pussy. Furthermore she was sitting on the other side of the pool anyway. She was one of the few who was still wearing a dress – of which he was secretly glad, he didn't want others to look at his girl. His own eyes had neither left her alone; she was lying on her side on a towel, talking to Erik. Now and then he saw her laugh, the sight of it causing a pit in his stomach. 

He tried really hard not to feel jealous, but he just hated that guy, with that stupid innocent face. It had been three weeks since the school year had started and that asshole was still following her like a puppy. 

"Well, you better watch out for Curly," Armando said, who had followed his glance. "He's clearly tryin' to hit on her, with his smooth smiles. You okay with that?"

"No," Juan muttered. Now even Armando mentioned it, it really started to eat at him. "But I trust her."

"You better wonder if he can be trusted."

"You should tell him to stay away from your girl," Emilio said. "If told you that a dozen times. Just grab him by the balls and threaten to smash his face to pulp if he ever gets anywhere near your girl again."

Juan rolled his eyes. "Then I can't go anywhere near my girl either. She might look sweet, but she knows how to be angry, and a single comment about that prick was enough to piss her off."