70 - Pool Party [2]

Not edited yet

THE PAST

June and Juan joined the others. To his relief, Erik stayed in the background. When their stomachs were full and after letting their food digest, he pulled June in his arms. The volume of the music was turned up, here and there people were dancing. 

"You wanna swim?" he asked. 

She nodded and pulled her dress over her head, revealing a dark blue bikini with a white top edge. Between here breasts were two small white ornamental clasps. She was beautiful, hot in an innocent way. 

He dove into the water, then he turned around. He just got a glimpse of her jumping into the pool. Shivering, she swam towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's colder than I thought," she said, her teeth chattering. 

"Lemme warm you up." He pulled her closer, until their upper bodies were touching. With eyes full of desire he looked at her. His breathing sped up when she wrapped her legs around his waist, resulting in a hard one immediately. He waded to the side of the pool until her back leaned against the wall. Right when he wanted to kiss her, a ball hit the back of his head. 

Annoyed, he looked over his shoulder. A smirk crossed Emilio's face, who was standing on the other side of the pool and waved at the ball. 

Juan ignored him, turned back to June and started to kiss her. Her hands wandered across his chest, his own hands slowly glided to her behind to keep her in place. As the intensity of their kiss increased he felt himself becoming even harder. The fact that his erection was pressing against the perfect spot, with only thin pieces of fabric separating them, made his breathing fall. 

He kissed her neck, trying to keep his hips still, although he longed so desperately for some friction it hurt. 

"I wanna be alone with you," he whispered. He spread kisses across her shoulder, he didn't dare to look her in the eye, afraid that his eyes would show the despair he felt. He wanted her. He wanted all of her. He wanted to lower his shorts a bit, wanted to pull hers to the side and then he wanted to push himself slowly into her warmth. Their pose was ideal; since the water surrounded them it was easy to keep her in place. His grasp on her hips tightened, and he pressed his excitement harder against her softness. 

"I want you," he whispered. "Can you feel how much I want you?"

He looked up. Her cheeks were flushing. 

"I wanna do it with you. Let me make love to you baby," he whispered, his head spinning with need. 

"We're at a party, Juan."

"I know. But later. When the party is over."

"You're not sober."

"I'm not drunk. I drank what – six beers at most."

She kissed him softly, lowering her legs. "Come on, let's dance."

The suggestion made him frown – June who wanted to dance. It was undoubtedly a subtle way to change the subject, but at least she didn't get pissed. It couldn't take that long anymore, right? 

She led him to the pool stairs. In the corner of the pool he saw Armando, who was kissing one of Jordy's friends. The girl had stuck her hand in his swimsuit, and for a moment he felt a fit of jealousy. Why did it take so damn long before his girlfriend wanted to touch him there?

As he turned his back to the pool and saw the smile on her face, the annoyance faded. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen wanted to be his, so why the hell did he mind about a hand job? He smiled as she started to dance, still holding his hand.