𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 03

𝑀𝑎𝑥
𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦 26𝑡ℎ, 3:30 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
__________________________

"Alright y'all that's it for today make sure you have your parents sign the feild trip form in order for y'all to go on the field trip, it is important that you do so." I said giving them hugs as they exited my room. Once every kid was out I started to get myself ready to go home.

"Hello?..." Said a man. "Hi may I help you?" I asked him. "Yes I'm looking for a..." He trailed off looking at his index card. "Ms.Williams?" He said. I nodded my head "Yes that's me, how may I help you?" I asked him curiously.

"Well my son?...Mitchell?" He said. I thought for a little trying to remember a Mitchell.

"Oh yes Mitchell Landcaster?" I asked him. "Yes my son he's been out sick with the flu and I just came to pick up some missed work...Oh my bad my name's Joey" He said holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand a shook it. He looked into my eyes and I stared back.

          He was so fine "May I ask your name?" He asked me. "Its um..dang it's...well I know it starts with a M." I said nervously, he chuckled "your cute" he said snapping me out of my train of thought. "Cute?" I mocked him "I am not cute...I'm sexy." I said as I fixed my skirt. He laughed "you ain't lying." He said nodding his head.
         "Did you come here to flirt with me or get your sons work?" I asked him crossing my arms. "Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you start it first?" He asked me leaning on my desk.

"Ha! Yeah your wrong" I said turning around to get his sons work. I finished searching and turned back around. "Here you go Mr.Landcaster" I said placing the work in his hands. "Thank you...how about lunch sometime?" He asked me.

I started to walk towards the door. "Joey you seem like a great guy and don't get me wrong dinner with you would be nice but right now I don't think you would want a single mother in your life so....no" I said opening the door for him.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked up to me. "Well if you change your mind I wrote my number on a peice of paper on your desk." He said as he walked out the door. I closed the door and laughed.

This man really thought he was smooth.

I walked back to my desk and finished what I was doing. Jacobe was with Kelvin getting a check up as usual so I could take up as much time as I wanted. 

My phone started to ring and it was Kelvin usually I would ignore him but he has my child so I have to answer.

"Hello? What's wrong? is something wrong with Jacobe?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything he was just silent for a minute. "Hello Kelvin? You scaring me. I'm giving you a chance to use your big mouth and now you don't want too." I said shaking my head.

"M you need to come see this..." Was all he said before he hanged up. I didn't think twice about what I was doing I just grabbed my keys and my purse and left after I locked the door.

||
I walked into the hospital and walked to the front desk. "Hi I'm looking for Doc.Summers?" I asked the girl. "Oh he just left not to long ago, your Max?" She asked shocked.

"Yes why do you sound surprised?" I asked her. "Oh sorry no reason its just, Doctor Summers said you looked fucked up in the face but your actually pretty" she said smiling at me.

I faked smiled back and just held the bridge of my nose. "Did he tell you where he went?" I asked her.

"Yes he said he went to this address.." She said writting it down on a sticky note.