𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 07

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                             _____________

"Wait you all know each other...how?" Asked my Aunt.

"Yeah how Jeffery?" Asked Jordan.

I huffed out a breath "This is Jeffery...Jacobe's father." I said slowly.

Everybody gasped, "YOU BITCH!!!HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH MY MAN!???" Jordan yelled at me.

"Bitch are you crazy or just dumb? Hoe this is Jacobe's father, she had Jacobe way before you and Jeffery met. So the person you should be getting mad at is Jeffery." Avery said in a duh tone.

"I knew that thank you" Jordan said crossing her arms trying not to make a more bigger fool out of herself.

"Gosh you dumb, how you gone be a hoe and dumb? That just makes it worse." Avery said. I just shook my head.

"Mommy I thought you said I would never be able to see daddy again." Jacobe said to me. "I thought the same thing baby looks like things have changed" I said eyeing Jeffery.

"HEY little man...do you know who I am?" Asked Jeffery. "Yeah of course, your the man that walked out on my mommy. The one known as my dad." He said as he clung onto my leg.

I whiped my tears and picked up my child. I knew he was hurting.

"Alright children that is enough" my Aunt said, "Now its time to get some rest and restart with a new day, okay? Let's go to bed peacefully now" my aunt said leading us out of the kitchen.

I walked up to my room not wanting to be here anymore. "I think we should leave...it was a mistake coming here and trying to get to know a family who has forgotten all about me." I said whipping my tears.

"Listen Max a Million..I know today was rough. But it's only the beginng things will smoothen out as we go and you are going to be glad that you came to see your family" Kelvin said rubbing my back.

I nodded my head. I got ready for bed then laid with my son Jacobe.

"Mommy? What was nanna and papa like?" He asked.

I wanted to cry again, I miss my parents like crazy. It has been so long since I've got that motherly hug or the smell of my father's chicken chilli. I've missed them like mad.

"Son your grandparents where some of the most wonderful people in the world. They took good care of your mother and they loved me very much. They would of just fell in love with you if you had got the chance to meet them. I know for a fact that you would love them too. They where very supportive of everything and every decision that I made. Oh and how they loved everybody" I said smiling to myself.

"They seen the good in even the worst of people, and there wasn't a thing they would not do to make me smile" I said as a tear fell down my cheek. I suddenly realized Jacobe was sleep as soon as I heard his light little snores.

I just rubbed on his head and he fell asleep. "You miss them?" I heard a low voice knowing exactly who it was.

"Every day" I said as I whipped my watery eyes. "Their watching over you right now and I'm sure if they where to see how amazing you've turned out to be they would be so proud of you Max." Said Kelvin.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him. He nodded and smiled back, "For a person that seems to hate me you sure do know how to bring me up when I'm down." I said smirking at him.

"Well I don't hate you that much." He said as he twisted his lips to the side making me laugh.

"Good night Kelvin" I said as I turned me and Jacobe the other way. "Good night Max a Million." He said as he laid at the end of the bed on top of the covers.