𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 34

𝑀𝑎𝑥
                𝐴 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 half 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 7:30 𝑜'𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘
   __________________________________

                   The twins are officially two months and a half, and I'm all healed up. I feel fine but my moods are everywhere, I'm stressed, I get aggravated faster now, I sleep more than when I was pregnant. But I'm taking it day by day, I have my good days and my bad. But we taking it step by step, and good as y'all know always out-ways the bad.
             Me and Kelvin have been on the off part of our relationship again!! And the reason for that?? We'll see for yourself..

**Flash Back**

-Three weeks ago!!-

               "Kelvin just get some bread, and extra baby formula." I asked him because I had decided to stop breast feeding, my chest were getting sore and the girls where drinking more milk then I could produce. "Why? I thought you liked breast feeding?"

         "I mean it didn't really bother me, they my kids. But that mess starts to hurt after a while, plus I leak like a broken foist." I said and he laughed. We finished shopping for food, we had got the cart with the baby seats in it. I had one and he had the other, both were filled with food.
         Kelvin finished checking his basket out and it was now my turn, I walked up and the dude didn't stop looking at me. I mean he was cute and everything, but he wasn't my type.

         "Hey.."

"Hi, how are you?"

         "I'm good, how are you, your husband and kids doing today?"

"Oh he's not-."

         "We fine thanks bro." Said Kelvin getting jealous like any other time.

"Like I was saying before I got interrupted, he's not my husband but these are my kids. Hope and Faith, both got bad tempers." I said and he chuckled a little.

          "I feel you, I got one of my own. She 2, them terrible two's ain't no joke." He said making me laugh,"Is it really that bad?"

"Bad ain't even the word." He laughed.

        "Aye Brody, you holding up the line my guy." Kelvin said, I looked behind me and the line had gotten longer in seconds.

I laughed and so did the dude, I looked at him and smiled and payed for the groceries. He got my recite and wrote his number on it, and I smirked.
        "Maybe we could talk some more, or we could go to the park with the kids." He said. I nodded my head "Sound like a plan, I'll give you a call if I ever change my mind.."  I smiled, he nodded his head and we walked away.

       "He was nice right?"

"Nice? Nigga was basically tryna get in yo panties, mm I can't stand niggas."  He shook his head.

         "Kelvin what do you think you be doin?"

"Ion do nun, I be chillin..." he shrugged, and I shook my head. We got in the car and I looked at the number, debating on what to do with it. I had finally decided to rip it up, but when I did Kelvin opened his mouth.

        "You really gone keep that?"

"Does it really matter?"

          "I mean no, but I know you wouldn't really keep that nigga number." He laughed